Lt. Commander
# 11
03-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
His original thread was about the downtime. He created a new thread instead of posting in an already existing one. So he is now complaining that his thread was merged into the main, on topic thread.

OP: Just a lesson for you, dont create new topics that already exist, it's jsut as bad as spam

Mods are just doing their job to keep the forums clean
My original thread was not about the downtime though, if it was, I'd not be upset.

I've edited in the question from my original thread
Quote:
As a %age, what is your uptime over the past 30 days
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewteddy
My original thread was not about the downtime though, if it was, I'd not be upset.

I've edited in the question from my original thread
I know what your original post was, I read it

May I suggest that if that is a serious question, you not post it during a downtime. As such, just makes you look like yet another sarcastic *******...

And I dont mean that to be insulting, just the truth. When I read your post, it just appears you are annoyed that there is downtime, and you're just giving the same sarcastic question we've all heard before.... you seriously will have a better chance of it being answered if there wasnt a downtime going on

As a side note, no one in Cryptic likely moved your post... it's far more likely it was one of the volunteer mods of the forums. So dont blame Cryptic (though your thread was moved in accordance with Cryptic rules, so in that sense, go ahead and blame them )
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardoc
I know what your original post was, I read it

May I suggest that if that is a serious question, you not post it during a downtime. As such, just makes you look like yet another sarcastic *******...

And I dont mean that to be insulting, just the truth. When I read your post, it just appears you are annoyed that there is downtime, and you're just giving the same sarcastic question we've all heard before.... you seriously will have a better chance of it being answered if there wasnt a downtime going on
He'd have to be bloody quick to get his post in, then.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:

And I dont mean that to be insulting, just the truth.
I have Autism, so I will take your advice. I did not mean to sound like a pata'k so I apologize to anyone if that's how I came across.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewteddy
I have Autism, so I will take your advice. I did not mean to sound like a pata'k so I apologize to anyone if that's how I came across.
It's all good. It's just generally not a good idea to ask questions related to a problem while said problem is going on. Always best to give some time for everything to pass, then when everything and everyone's calm about said problem, then ask
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-18-2012, 04:17 PM
To answer your thread title, just keep thinking less than kind thoughts about them.

They'll contact you!

Closed Thread