Lt. Commander
Right, so I know they're well behind with their '24-hour service' ~ the messages in their automated e-mail replies could do with a facelift, but I'm curious on what goes on with updated tickets.

If a ticket it sent in, and then answered, if you then add a reply to an answer a staff member has written (using the same ticket) with a question on it, do they actually get that notification or is the initial reply by them it? I have two outstanding tickets; both have been replied too, though I have pushed the tickets further, currently with no reply.

I'm just wondering whether I need to submit a brand new one, or whether they're just taking their time with the replies as per usual. I don't know whether they get notifications of content added after they've replied. Wondered if anyone here has had a similar experience, or if anyone can shed light on my predicament.

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariestrekker
Right, so I know they're well behind with their '24-hour service' ~ the messages in their automated e-mail replies could do with a facelift, but I'm curious on what goes on with updated tickets.

If a ticket it sent in, and then answered, if you then add a reply to an answer a staff member has written (using the same ticket) with a question on it, do they actually get that notification or is the initial reply by them it? I have two outstanding tickets; both have been replied too, though I have pushed the tickets further, currently with no reply.

I'm just wondering whether I need to submit a brand new one, or whether they're just taking their time with the replies as per usual. I don't know whether they get notifications of content added after they've replied. Wondered if anyone here has had a similar experience, or if anyone can shed light on my predicament.

Cheers.
If a GM or whatever replies to your ticket, and then you edit the ticket in reply, they do see that information. It's a totally weird system, but it works*.

As far as the very long time between replies, that is par for the course for Cryptic. One of my characters spent nearly two weeks stuck in a wall in Quark's, with no beam-out option, before Cryptic got around to resolving the issue.

* "Works," in this context, is being used in an extremely generous sense.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
* "Works," in this context, is being used in an extremely generous sense.
Haha, figures.

Cheers for the feedback though.