Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
Check out your passive traits, you probably have some accolade bonuses going on or something that you may not be taking into account?
is that for me or someone else?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
if I had more than one phaser rely, e.g. 3 for th sovy, will they all work?
yes, they stack. you shouldn't slot anything else there basically. get 3 +26 consoles and you will probably be a LOT happier with your sovereign.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
if I had more than one phaser rely, e.g. 3 for th sovy, will they all work?
Yes, they should stack.

Quote:
is that for me or someone else?
I fixed my reply, inserted the omitted quote. Sorry for the confusion!

Lt. Commander
# 14
03-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
yes, they stack. you shouldn't slot anything else there basically. get 3 +26 consoles and you will probably be a LOT happier with your sovereign.
ya, normally i have that or one phaser rely, one quantum chamber, the borg uni console. In my science slots i have field gen adn biofunction for crew recovery think of changing the and just keep field gen there and borg uni console? Thanks anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
ya, normally i have that or one phaser rely, one quantum chamber, the borg uni console. In my science slots i have field gen adn biofunction for crew recovery think of changing the and just keep field gen there and borg uni console? Thanks anyway.
your crew can fend for themselves, they have no impact on anything basically, they are just there. 3 phaser consoles or what ever will improve the damage of every one of your shots. there is nothing superior to them for tactical consoles.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Passives are ok (both AP and Phaser).

All Phaser and AP have ACC CrtH Borg.

But I still doing more damage with Phaser than AP.

I also now I raise from 3 grade to 9 Weapon Performance, lowering from 9 to 3 Energy Weapon Specialization to quit borg assimitation console (to mantain the energy setting output to 125) and surprise... my phaser now do even more damage (a bit... but more damage 1044 per phaser, dps 835)... if in overall I have the same energy output. Over paper, AP look same damage, but in combat they still doing nearly 100 minus of damage per hit.

I just quit all AP weaponly and consoles and replace them with Phaser and phaser consoles.

Two years, I still looking as a noob
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberjac View Post
Two years, I still looking as a noob
Me too brother, all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
your crew can fend for themselves, they have no impact on anything basically, they are just there. 3 phaser consoles or what ever will improve the damage of every one of your shots. there is nothing superior to them for tactical consoles.
I thought the crew are there to repair the ship and adding the biofunction speeds up the process? Anypoint in have the quantum torpedo chamber console?
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-20-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRicky View Post
Me too brother, all the time.
noob! do u mean newb, there is always something new. Anyway both on here and in life.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
I thought the crew are there to repair the ship and adding the biofunction speeds up the process? Anypoint in have the quantum torpedo chamber console?
yes the biofunction helps crew numbers a little which in turn improves repair rates in theory. I had a little play around with these and even 2 mk x blues didnt make a difference that i could actually notice on my sovergien.

dont bother with them unless you have a spare slot and nothing to put in it.

As for the quantum zero point console. IF you fire allot of torps then yes its worth it. however in a cruiser I doubt you fire enough due to the firing arcs. stick with 3 consoles for your beams you will probably do higher overall dps that way

OT
AP only has better dps when you are getting a good amount of crits base damage wise it should be the same
Phasers however have a good chance to take down shields which is almost the most OP thing you can ever do.
If your finding phasers work better for you then use them the procs are awesome on phasers imho