Lt. Commander
# 1 Officer class/Species change?
03-19-2012, 12:36 AM
Will there be an item in C-Store to change ones species and/or Officer class, in the near future

I'm am inquiring because the character I have right now has the unique Odyssey-A not the Odyssey-C, Anniversary and C-Store respectively. However, I chose Tactical Officer and Alien species. And wouldn't be able to get the most out of this magnificent vessel
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
Will there be an item in C-Store to change ones species and/or Officer class, in the near future

I'm am inquiring because the character I have right now has the unique Odyssey-A not the Odyssey-C, Anniversary and C-Store respectively. However, I chose Tactical Officer and Alien species. And wouldn't be able to get the most out of that vessel
As for not getting the most out of that vessel, what is the goal of this game?? To see how "powerful" you can build a character/ship even if you don't like it? or to have fun and enjoy playing the character?

This is the great debate between video game players and role players.

No one is perfect (IRL) and we have to overcome obstacles with the resources we have. So IF you enjoy playing the character in the Odyssey-A than have fun and dont care about how you can or can't maximize all of your abilities. Just enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the pep-talk there, lol.

The goal of this game? Sorry to burst your bubble enjoyment is not limited to just having fun. For some its making the best build regardless of whether to show of or for self-accomplishment. Others roleplaying, or simply grinding.

Time and effort into making/leveling a character also adds to the enjoyment so you will excuse me if I don't want to delete my character and restart or buy a new character slot and make a new character