Lt. Commander
I remember about a year ago they had a character viewer on the website. i liked that a lot, I used to check it out all the time and one day i went on and it was gone. It hasn't been there for awhile and i just wanted to know why they took it down.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2012, 04:23 AM
I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I was trying to find out the registry number of my ship without having to log into the game. Used to love looking at that and seeing if my friends had made any new captains.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirihoshi View Post
I was thinking the same thing just the other day. I was trying to find out the registry number of my ship without having to log into the game. Used to love looking at that and seeing if my friends had made any new captains.
it sounds really neat i sorry I missed it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2012, 09:01 AM
the captains database is broken rght now. have no idea if they will ever bring it back.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2012, 10:27 AM
It will be back up when the Facebook integration, episode remastering, Kerrat nuking, kdf content is done
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
the captains database is broken rght now. have no idea if they will ever bring it back.
Now? I wish it was only now....been broken for a year at least.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-19-2012, 10:30 AM
http://www.startrekonline.com/charac.../my_characters is the link for your characters.

The ranks are broken... my Major General is listed as a Rear Admiral, Lower Half...

There's even a thread where people were listing their numbers. It also has the links for looking up somebody else, etc.: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=4053502

Heh, I listed the numbers for my 3rd set with post #7 and my 4th set with post #118. Course, when you delete them - they're no longer available, meh - I wish I had written down some of the BOFF names.