Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough

Story Recap from Mass Effect 1 & 2

I think the game is pretty cool

I like that I could import my ME2 character into it

who else here is playing this game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
must.. resist.. on clicking.. the first link...

still waiting for my copy to arrive (customs delay)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseAlpha
must.. resist.. on clicking.. the first link...

still waiting for my copy to arrive (customs delay)
yeah haha obvioulsy spoilers there
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 03:28 AM
well while waiting i spend time on STO + Mass Effect 2 + ****. but hopefully i will recieve it tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Loving it so far.

I am playing it on insanity mode atm and finding it a challenge which is just what I want. Hope their is another level after .

I love the weapons, but playing a Bio means you tend to use your powers more (ofc), however I still love picking up new weapons and trying them out.

Don't want to spoil anything, but I am disappointed that one of my fave characters only comes back to talk to you and you cannot use him/her/it (not spoiling). Well so far you cannot as he/she/it (not spoiling), as they don't want to join as they will be no use in their eyes to you. Really gave me a lump in my throat.

Still at least I have a new fave, Javik... DLC character that I love his voice and whit (Lines like "They used to eat flies") are said so deadpan, it makes me laugh.

So out of 10 I give it 10 (so far).

It's stopping me playing TOR and I have to say, the story so far for ME3 is better than the Consular story or the JK story by a large margin.

Oh and without spoiling anything, all I can say is EDI...

Finally, sorry for saying "so far" way too much. However it may turn out that the game sucks as I am not even a QTR into it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 04:25 AM
Well I dont want to SPOILER too much, so what to say?

For the major part the game was an awsome experience from the beginning untill the ending.

Thats the problem, I mean litarally "until the ending". It sucks. I cant express HOW MUCH it sucks.
I thought Lost and Battlestar Galactica had reached the maximum on "how disapointing can someone end an epic story", but no, ME 3 proved me wrong.

And thats sad, I know some people beleive "better an awsome story with a bad ending then a bad story", but honestly, I desagree. If a story that great ends that awfull for me it devaluetes everything before, especially if its one big storyline wich cant be seen disconectet from the ending.

May be they made it on purpose so we have to buy a DLC for "the real" ending.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post

May be they made it on purpose so we have to buy a DLC for "the real" ending.
knowing bioware. wouldnt be suprised.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Waiting for my Collector's Edition to arrive. Just finished my 4th replay of ME1 last night - got all the Achievements.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I loved this series.... right up to the ending. While I have no issue with the contents of the ending, they left it full of plot holes and disjointed. People whom were suddenly in one location end up elsewhere with zero explanation, etc. The last ten minutes or so of the game just fell flat. It was almost like None of the choices I made through the trilogy meant a damn thing at the end of it all.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2012, 01:07 PM
I loved the game and gameplay and the story kept me guessing until the end. The end reminded of Deus Ex Human Revolution. Thankfully it is free of the c-clip narrative but its not much better.

I'll have to take some time to think on it before I make any kind of judgement but they certainly could have done better. Too many damned questions left hanging there.

Wooho, I saved all life in the galaxy...sort of.