Lt. Commander
# 1 Good ways to make Energy Credits
03-19-2012, 05:03 AM
So are their any good ways to make Energy Credits, I have found that Duty Officers missions consume a lot of credits either directly or indirectly when buy trade items or the like.

I not trying to sound like a Ferengi here it just, there a lot of need being generated and I haven't found lots of answer to the question.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2012, 05:06 AM
Repat the Breen missions. Sell the rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Repat the Breen missions. Sell the rewards.
^most relyable way
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2012, 05:36 AM
Stick to the missions which don't use up your resources. Yes, there are.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2012, 06:20 AM
im terrible with in game currency, always skirting along nothing more then 300,000 credits most of the time. trying to raise some capital for a borg prosthetic drone gun, not sure if its any good.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Do Tour the Galaxy Event anytime your online and it comes up. Each time you complete the lap, you earn about 400k Energy Credits.

Now if you have Borg Engines and maxed out Driver Coil, you can Complete 3 times in 1 hour, that's 1.2 milltion for a hours work.

It'd be hard to get that much from the Breen stuff on exchange.

Here is a simple good route that i use for Tour the Galaxy

http://i.imgur.com/9vTU0.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Sell everything you aren't using. Don't save anything "just because". Go on the exchange and drag and drop your item into the "buy" pane and see what other people are selling it for, then list your item for a little less. If the item on the exchange is selling for less than half of its worth, just right-click the item and "discard"...that gives you about half of its worth.

When I first started playing this game I had the same problem you do. Eventually I realized that not everything you pick up is going to be worth keeping.

I also replay the missions and then sell the high-end rewards on the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
Sell everything you aren't using. Don't save anything "just because". Go on the exchange and drag and drop your item into the "buy" pane and see what other people are selling it for, then list your item for a little less. If the item on the exchange is selling for less than half of its worth, just right-click the item and "discard"...that gives you about half of its worth.

When I first started playing this game I had the same problem you do. Eventually I realized that not everything you pick up is going to be worth keeping.

I also replay the missions and then sell the high-end rewards on the exchange.
This.

Seriously, since playing Eve online, the market in STO is so simple to make creds, its not even funny.
Been playing a full month now, and I am already working on my 4th billion creds, I also play very casually, so it could be higher
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwontsay
Stick to the missions which don't use up your resources. Yes, there are.
i could but the return in other things tend to be higher on mission that require something
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-20-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphen
This.

Seriously, since playing Eve online, the market in STO is so simple to make creds, its not even funny.
Been playing a full month now, and I am already working on my 4th billion creds, I also play very casually, so it could be higher
BILLION? Sheesh. Any tips beyond what's here?
Closed Thread