Lt. Commander
This only happens with my level 41 character. As soon as I click on that character, the loading screen comes up, and about 10 seconds later, I get kicked out with a crash report window.

I have tried my level one characters and of course, no problem with them. I just renewed my gold level a couple days ago and last night was playing for hours with not a single issue. Now, less than 24 hours later, the game starts crashing.

So what changed between then and now? I would like to know what I can do to fix this without having to re-download and re-install everything.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Also, I have tried verifying all files and I don't seem have any errors that pop up.

Please respond ASAP
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 07:48 PM
If this were an emergency wound and I was a gunshot victim, I would be dead by now...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Okay So It Is Happeneing Again! This Time Not 8 Hours After I Last Played The Game, Will Someone Please Give Me A Damn Answer????????????
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2012, 07:22 PM
This only happens if I exit the game and come back to it later, if I redownload the damn thing, I don't have a problem playing it until I come back to the game after some time...Will someone PLEASE tell me what is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2012, 10:47 AM
more likely you have a hogg file corrupted that the character uses and the file verify unable to catch.

look in the crash, error, shutdown log files located in the cryptic studios and in the /live/logs/gameclient directories to see if there indication of the problem. . format is yymmdd time so the latest entries are at the end of the file.

you can also add the command to the launcher options advance command section -console .
this will call up a console window showing what the game client is doing. Best to do this playing the game in window mode so you can see the game and the console screen at the same time. You may be able to see what command was called before the crash.

note: also this is a peer to peer support forum. cryptic support is by support tickets only. (although a dev may pop in sometimes it is sporatic)
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-24-2012, 12:09 PM
UPDATE: It seems to have fixed itself. I was able to log in last night, and just now I was able to successfully log in again. I will try again in a few hours when I get home from work