Lt. Commander
# 1 Battle Group Omega
03-20-2012, 07:31 AM
So I went wandering out to check out Battle Group Omega for the first time and U.S.S. Victory doesn't want to talk. I can't get the ship to interact to get the dailies or anything. Is there something that I'm missing? The character that I went out on is a Vice-Admiral, I've talked with the General at DS9 about it. Is there a mission chain I should have done? Do I need to finish a part of the storyline or something?

It isn't a distance problem, I've gotten to within .5km of the ship, Victory just won't talk.

Maybe the switchboard operator was on his coffee break.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2012, 03:37 PM
I usually just hail starfleet to get my missions I never go up and talk to a person to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2012, 03:59 PM
You need to complete the first mission in the Borg arc.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloughd View Post
You need to complete the first mission in the Borg arc.
That's what I needed to know. Thanks so much.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2012, 10:14 PM
We need more mission and things to do in BGO. Some DP missions or dailies would really spruce the place up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2012, 05:38 AM
I found it a bit weird when I went in there for the first time today. In terms of story arcs, I'm just over halfway through the Romulan episodes. I was suddenly contacted out of the blue and told to report to Battle Group Omega, so I did. I interacted with a few officers, managed to pick up three different version of 'Chart the B'Tran Cluster' (none of which seemed to count the unexplored systems I visited there), and was issued a mission by a Klingon General to evacuate the Hotep system. I was rather surprised to discover, on completing this mission, that it was in fact the first mission of the Borg episodes, which according to the Episodes menu I hadn't unlocked yet!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-25-2012, 08:03 AM
Romular arc is lvl 30-40 isn't it? Borg arc is 44+ ? So you somehow grinded 15 levels (PVP? Replays? Exploration? Lots of inactivity + Doff missions?) and just wound your way in to automatic lvl 45 content?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Actually I've already hit VA, but I only play one or two story missions per session in game, sometimes less if I don't have time after doing daily missions. I was just kind of surprised to see that one part of the game was telling me these missions were locked, while another part was enthusiastically giving them to me!