Lt. Commander
am seriously tired been refuse my there support, i paid for all my gamma duty officer package and in each package i get fed duty on my klingon, they have bug that started to annoy me

they should start seriously thinking to give better support, specially to people that pay to play and spend a lot in the cstore
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMadRageI
am seriously tired been refuse my there support, i paid for all my gamma duty officer package and in each package i get fed duty on my klingon, they have bug that started to annoy me

they should start seriously thinking to give better support, specially to people that pay to play and spend a lot in the cstore
honestly, why would they bother?

people are still buying keys despite the hate for them by most of the player base.

people are buying the new ships despite the insanely high price(50bucks for virtual ships?)

people are still spending 25-50-75bucks on ships that are bugged.

i could go on and on. but I think I made my point.

till income suffers to a degree they see theres a problem, they wont improve support or lower cstore prices.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2012, 09:45 PM
no your point was useless, vanishing ships and items that about 6 or so duty officer that in the wrong faction they should refund or fix it

if you buy something and it work then its fine, if you buy something and its not working, vanishing, or wrong faction it should be replace

so no your point is invalid
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2012, 12:09 AM
my point is.....they make more off the fed side so they dont give much of a crap about the kdf side....got a problem with it....to bad....only way to get that across is to stop buying stuff fromthe cstore.
Lt. Commander
Its a double edged sword.
If the KDF fans and players do not buy anything from the Cstore then nothing is made for us to be in the cstore becuase the "numbers" do not add up enough to warrant the time spent to create anything.
If KDF fans and players do buy things from the Cstore and they are bugged, well numbers do not warrnat a speedy fix becuase the revenue stream from such purchases is far smaller than the engorgment the fedfans are enjoying so why bother fixing that which is broke.
Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Its a double edged sword.
If the KDF fans and players do not buy anything from the Cstore then nothing is made for us to be in the cstore becuase the "numbers" do not add up enough to warrant the time spent to create anything.
If KDF fans and players do buy things from the Cstore and they are bugged, well numbers do not warrnat a speedy fix becuase the revenue stream from such purchases is far smaller than the engorgment the fedfans are enjoying so why bother fixing that which is broke.
Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Are we not always?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:

Honestly... You paid once. Not every month.

I spend a lot, doesn't mean I'm going to be having better relations with the people who respond to the tickets.

They aren't going to be doing ANYTHING unless their money starts to dry up.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:

I haven't heard of this happening. Could I get some more details?

Specifically:

1. How many packs did you buy that this happened on?
2. Do you have any of the specific names/specializations/genders/species of any of the duty officers you received?
3. What is the name of the character and your handle this is happening on?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Not trying to be a troll here, but:

There =/= Their (also =/= They're)
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettorix View Post
Not trying to be a troll here, but:

There =/= Their (also =/= They're)
You are aware that not every sto member speaks/writes English as their first language...