Lt. Commander
I think with all the devices that you start needing at level 40+ we should get 2 more device slots. That way we can have more choice of Hypos, Shield Charges, Power Cells, Remodulator, Tribble, and other mission device rewards.

I got thinking about this after the Shard of Possibilities reward and how I really dont have anywhere to put it on my character with Hypos, Shield Charge, Power cells, and the remodulator taking up all 4 slots.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 04:07 PM
I concur. Perhaps even 3 or 4 extra by level 50...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2012, 04:22 PM
I agree having to carry: the right tribble for the fights + a large hypo on my fed / large shield charge on my klink + the devidian cane + a fractal remodulater + the new shard of posibilities + the triolic pattern enhancer = 6 at the bare minimum device slots for ground (7 if you want to also carry large power cells to help those with low dps on ground), 4 as it stands is not enough atm esp for those at end game who have all these devices to use and would help keep them out of the inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Im surprised more people havent posted. I think this is an important topic and of course would love to hear a dev response.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Not sure you "need" to carry all that stuff. Just need to manage it. Which I agree can be annoying. But isn't a "need." It's a QoL issue. And this game's development team has a terrible track record with QoL additions.
So while I may indeed support the idea and the suggestion, I think it'll end up at the back of their list of stuff to work on, right next to Hair Tech. But above any and all KDF improvements.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 10:04 AM
At the moment I use all three rows of the skill bar and the weapon window during space combat.

At the ground I only use 2 rows. To add 4 divice slots means to add more abilities to the ground combat, which could halp to add a bit more varity to it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 10:12 AM
I could not agree with the OP anymore.. Please for the love of pete give us some more device slots.. at least 2 more
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I also agree with this suggestion (it has been brought up before).
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Not sure you "need" to carry all that stuff. Just need to manage it. Which I agree can be annoying. But isn't a "need." It's a QoL issue. And this game's development team has a terrible track record with QoL additions.
So while I may indeed support the idea and the suggestion, I think it'll end up at the back of their list of stuff to work on, right next to Hair Tech. But above any and all KDF improvements.
Swapping things in and out of the inventory is not fun, micromanaging is rarely fun.

We dont need it, that is true, but as you say its a QoL issue. I know manpower is an issue, and things have to be prioritized, but this is a pretty simple addition. Then again it took over 2 years to get an official scaled up cursor.

I just hope this is at least on the list and would love to hear a from a dev.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Immunosuppressant injectors. You must have these for ground STFs if you dislike dying suddenly. Add a tribble, hypo and shield charge and you can't even carry a remodulator or any other device at all.

I concur.