Lt. Commander
# 61
03-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33_of_666
my attitude is a direct result of others attitude towards me....i came on here civilly and THEY turned it otherwise and as for me being "this or that" i came here like an adult and attempted to talk like an adult...i really DO NOT care what ppl think of me...unless your paying my bills or servicing me in some other way i couldn't care less....i laugh at internet thugs and KO RL thugs...it's nothing but a different day to me, i play test video games because i have ppl issues...i can stay home and work/play and i don't have to get arrested on yet another assault charge....i have a saying....Unless you can knock me out you had better treat me as an equal...otherwise you will know what it feels like to be knocked out...and all the sudden you won't feel superior any more will you?
Okay now you are taking things personally.

1) It is in the end just a game. I can't see why people take games so seriously at times.

2) Anger management works wonders

3) Since when did I say I feel superior to you?
Lt. Commander
# 62 wasn't
03-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91
Okay now you are taking things personally.

1) It is in the end just a game. I can't see why people take games so seriously at times.

2) Anger management works wonders

3) Since when did I say I feel superior to you?
wasn't directed at you, or anyone on here as i'll likely never meet any of them...so i just laugh
Lt. Commander
# 63
03-22-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
my attitude is a direct result of others attitude towards me....i came on here civilly and THEY turned it otherwise and as for me being "this or that" i came here like an adult and attempted to talk like an adult...i really DO NOT care what ppl think of me...unless your paying my bills or servicing me in some other way i couldn't care less....i laugh at internet thugs and KO RL thugs...it's nothing but a different day to me, i play test video games because i have ppl issues...i can stay home and work/play and i don't have to get arrested on yet another assault charge....i have a saying....Unless you can knock me out you had better treat me as an equal...otherwise you will know what it feels like to be knocked out...and all the sudden you won't feel superior any more will you?
That doesn't sound like laughing.

And you have people issues, really? I wouldn't have thought....

Ok, I guess I'll just chime in before this gets locked. Carriers are mostly OK. The tachyon and siphon spam perhaps needs another look but for the most part they're not OP unless you're going into a match of 3 or more of them.

But as in most things in this game, carriers are only as tough as the fella flying them.
Lt. Commander
# 64
03-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
The carriers have already been nerfed due to fedwhine once, had thier summoned pets lowered and made weaker to rolling around to being buffed slightly and having thier pets slightly buffed again over the last 1.5 years.
Nothing that Cryptic can do will ease the issue of pet clutter on the screen while playing and regardless of of how many changes are made to the carriers, the feds will continue to whine about them.

Leave them alone and move on people, this is a useless thread.
I find myself once again forced to agree with my esteemed colleage....
Besides...soon the Feds will have thier own carriers, then carriers will be fine with everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 65
03-22-2012, 10:26 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Well, a good esteeming does keep the wrinkles out....

Quote:
Besides...soon the Feds will have thier own carriers, then carriers will be fine with everyone.
Then we KDF will see the " Fed carrier needs a buff" threads pop-up becuase the Feds will, in thier inexperience at flying a carrier, believe it to be under par for the other vessel of the same type of class.
Mark my words.
Lt. Commander
# 66
03-22-2012, 10:34 AM
[quote=Roach;4113731]
Quote:
Then we KDF will see the " Fed carrier needs a buff" threads pop-up becuase the Feds will, in thier inexperience at flying a carrier, believe it to be under par for the other vessel of the same type of class.
Mark my words.
Of for sure. That bet is easy money.
Lt. Commander
# 67 odd
03-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
i was told feds wouldn't be getting carriers...
Lt. Commander
# 68 Coming Soon*
03-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
i was told feds wouldn't be getting carriers...
Stahl or heretic said in a recent podcast on jupiter force or priority one that while devs weren't quite comfortable having a Starfleet carrier they were looking at perhaps creating one based on one of the federation member states. A Caitian carrier was thrown out as an example.

It's splitting hairs essentially.

Instead of having a starfleet ships that would launch deployables you would have a caitian vessel that Fed characters could buy like the Vulcan ship.

Of course all of what he said is subject to change.
Lt. Commander
# 69
03-22-2012, 01:49 PM
I've been called a cheater once or twice before as well. Of course, I realized then that they weren't good enough for that to mean I was actually any good. You have to consider the source.
Lt. Commander
# 70
03-22-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm still ****ed that I got the only KDF ships in all of STO that didn't come with the Iwin feature............... I knew I should have bought my lifer sub sooner than I did but I could never find which pre-order offer offered the Iwin.:p
Closed Thread