Lt. Commander
# 1 New ST series???
02-13-2012, 05:16 AM
I looked around a little bit, but havent found any updates on this.

Wondering if you guys have heard anything new, any rumours, leaks etc etc.

This link sums up what I already know.
http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci...e-voyager.html

Furthermore, what would you like to see in this series? How could they improve on the previous series?
How could they make this one different? or how could they make this have more appeal to the wider audience???

And (heres the interesting one) who would you like to see cast in this series? This can be realistic, or just a wish list cast lol

----

Personally I would like to see an update of ships, clothing and sets to coincide with todayís pop culture, without compromising the original ethics/mechanics of the ST franchise.
The reason for this to make it have greater appeal so that we have more people watching and following the franchise.

I would also like to see the same season arch method used in DS9, so episodes do develop from one to another. (Although I think the link above says they are not looking to do this)

A fresh story line, while maybe introducing a new epic antagonist to spice things up!

I didn't have any ideas for cast, realistic or wish list. So Iím keen to hear what you guys come up with!

Happy posting,

Pulsar
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam_Pulsar View Post
I looked around a little bit, but havent found any updates on this.

Wondering if you guys have heard anything new, any rumours, leaks etc etc.

This link sums up what I already know.
http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci...e-voyager.html

Furthermore, what would you like to see in this series? How could they improve on the previous series?
How could they make this one different? or how could they make this have more appeal to the wider audience???

And (heres the interesting one) who would you like to see cast in this series? This can be realistic, or just a wish list cast lol

----

Personally I would like to see an update of ships, clothing and sets to coincide with todayís pop culture, without compromising the original ethics/mechanics of the ST franchise.
The reason for this to make it have greater appeal so that we have more people watching and following the franchise.

I would also like to see the same season arch method used in DS9, so episodes do develop from one to another. (Although I think the link above says they are not looking to do this)

A fresh story line, while maybe introducing a new epic antagonist to spice things up!

I didn't have any ideas for cast, realistic or wish list. So Iím keen to hear what you guys come up with!

Happy posting,

Pulsar
I'm sorry to say this is old news, as you can see from the date, it came out last year in august, and many players including me have started a thread about this and other rumours of a new st series. The latest rumour going around which recent came out a week or two ago is this.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/53245
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJ_2011
I'm sorry to say this is old news, as you can see from the date, it came out last year in august, and many players including me have started a thread about this and other rumours of a new st series. The latest rumour going around which recent came out a week or two ago is this.

Halfway through this columns video shows a Hideki Fighter. Look for Spock on a devestated planet and you'll see a ship pass.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Random
02-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
Halfway through this columns video shows a Hideki Fighter. Look for Spock on a devestated planet and you'll see a ship pass.
Ummm What!?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:

if the thread was old, and youve seen it before, then kewl, but as i wasnt here when that thread was created, so i wanted bring it up and see what other people thought.

and secondly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor
lol?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2012, 07:01 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
seriously dude, i dont know where this is going...

So i guess...

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you
Closed Thread