Lt. Commander
...you hearing me cryptic? Let me permanently add DS9 as a transwarp location to one ship or character. I'd pay through the nose for it. It's ridiculous that the place where one must buy endgame gear is so far away from everything else.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 08:10 AM
why? run some duty missions and you have it quick.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Just get to the max Diplomacy Rank and there you have it .... you don't have to pay anything for that ....
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 08:15 AM
I second this. I was lucky to get the transwarp to k-7 through the doff system and diplomacy rank. It takes a very long time to get to DS9. You would think with how vital the Omega force (etc) is that there would be an easier way to reach the one place you can get your end gear. I certainly would pay for that transwarp ability.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2012, 08:23 AM
And I would pay 1000c for a Honor Guard Mk, XII set as I dont want to deal with random drops and elitist players, or at least the costume.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm not keen on the doff assignments, but I wasn't aware that I could get transwarp locations via them. Maybe I'll give it a try. In the meantime, I still think it should be a cash option for the lazy.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2012, 09:07 AM
There already is a way.

Select "Second Wave" as a new mission or replay, you will then be able jump directly to DS9 for 100 EC, you can then drop the mission. You can do this with lots of missions that will take you instantly to the starting point throughout the map.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2012, 09:22 AM
I agree. Not that I would buy it, cause I already have it.
But it is Free To Play, and they can use any way to make more cash.
This seams like a perfect option to do that without getting any part of the playerbase going into rage mode.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
And I would pay 1000c for a Honor Guard Mk, XII set as I dont want to deal with random drops and elitist players, or at least the costume.
I would pay 1k for all three MK12 styles, definitely not for 1 though.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 View Post
I agree. Not that I would buy it, cause I already have it.
But it is Free To Play, and they can use any way to make more cash.
This seams like a perfect option to do that without getting any part of the playerbase going into rage mode.
And I bring back my request.

It might be F2P but its not F2W or even worst, P2NP (Pay to Not Play and get everything you want).

Currently Transwarp locations are tied to Diplomatic rank and if players could just "buy it" then it would make far less worth to leveling it (as its pretty much the only one you have a reason to level), also as the STF vendor currently is located in DS9 does not mean they are going to be there until the end, if they are relocated again then what use would Transwarp to DS9 would have? It would be the same as the other Transwarp locations, meaning somneone would be comming in and complain that they spend 1000c on nothing.

I was not that serious about the Honor Guard request (as in, I am serious about being another option beyond the EDC farming and the Elite random drops to get them, at least as costumes variants but not in paying to get STF gear) as I dont think people should just be able to buy their way into getting things without any effort, one thing is appearance and another is a ability.