Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-21-2012, 03:57 AM
This should be fun. I will be there.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-21-2012, 04:17 AM
Where do you go to pick up this daily before the event?
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-21-2012, 04:29 AM
you know your a geek when you add "dili mining event bajor" to your google calender on a saturday night.

GUILTY.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-21-2012, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains!
~Truncated~
If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

UPDATE: There will be a daily mission that you will want to pick up before you come, but if you complete the daily before the timeslot, you won't be able to get into the map You can still socialize with us in chat, but it would be even more fun if you can make it down to the map! If you are planning on attending one of these timeslots, feel free to pick-up the daily mission, but wait to complete it if you can so you can join us
I don't know what all in game powers Devs have at their disposal, but I'd love to see 'modified' STF's, Fleet actions, etc. Where a dev or 2 puts extra, unscripted stuff in for players who are participating (ideally extra rewards as well as challenges, but just extra challenges would be nice too)

example: Infected space,elite mode the Jem'Hadar decide to take advantage of the distraction of the best the Klingons and Federation have to offer with a massive invasion (Mwahaha)

Also, making use of less habitated areas for one-night-only missions... (if this is what's currently happening with your events, please forgive me, as I have not yet had a chance to make it to one)

example: Planet Vulcan is invaded by Romulan insurgents (both space and ground) (they're Romulans, do they really need any other reason?)

Finally, Unimatrix 5 of Ten SHOW YOURSELF, I'm tired of hunting you for the accolade! (this last part is unrelated and put here as a joke)
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-21-2012, 06:42 AM
+1 Attendee. Looking forward to it!
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
I can never attend these

GMT+11 over here
I'm always at work when they have events
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
IMPORTANT UPDATE: There will be a daily mission that you will want to pick up before you come, but if you complete the daily before the timeslot, you won't be able to get into the map You can still socialize with us in chat, but it would be even more fun if you can make it down to the map! If you are planning on attending one of these timeslots, feel free to pick-up the daily mission, but wait to complete it if you can so you can join us

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok, i'll pass as it's a daily mission.....
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-21-2012, 01:40 PM
i really do hope i can attend this, other events permitting of course. I will most likely be there in my KDF/eng cruiser toon.

that raises an interesting question, is the mining event meant for both factions at the same time? the other events around getting quick dilithium amounts, like the mirror event and particle scan event are seperate.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Sorry for the noob questions, but how does one participate in this event? Do we all have to meet up somewhere, and where, or does the mission appear in the PvE queue or something? And what's the Dilithium Mining daily mission?
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-21-2012, 07:54 PM
I'll try to be there for 8 pm ET, since Season 4 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars has just ended and there's nothing else on TV at that time.
Closed Thread