Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 41
03-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamjaneway
why is the daily event 7pm-8pm GMT and the Devs event 8pm-9pm

If you can only do this once in 24 hours isnt this unfair? making us miss t he dilithium mining scheduled event on the mission lists :S
I planned this event before I knew the in-game event times, sorry (I got to see them in-game for the first time today). Feel free to just come and just socialize then since you will be done with the daily

Also, the GMT timeslot starts in just about 50 minutes! See you all on the asteroid then.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 42 Thanks!
03-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Awesome! Finally resource gathering! Count me in. Thanks Cryptic. More of these please! I like to build stuff

Wow. There's so much more to do lately, or is it just me?
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
I planned this event before I knew the in-game event times, sorry (I got to see them in-game for the first time today). Feel free to just come and just socialize then since you will be done with the daily

Also, the GMT timeslot starts in just about 50 minutes! See you all on the asteroid then.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks Brandon! I decided to trust your word and wait till 8 GMT. See ya ingame!
Lt. Commander
# 44 well that was underwhelming
03-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Well that daily is very underwhelming. 300-480 dilithium across 3 characters. I can find quicker dilithium elsewhere. Oh and the KDF faction is bugged from completing the mission at 4/5 so there's that too....nice try but submitting this to FAIL BLOG
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d
Thanks Brandon! I decided to trust your word and wait till 8 GMT. See ya ingame!
There is nothing about trusting my word, you won't be getting extra dilithium if you come to the event and it is not during the hourly timeslot from the "today's event" section of the mission journal. If it just so happens that these event timeslots are during the time that is listed on the journal, then you will get the extra 50% dilithium bonus, but I don't think they are.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-23-2012, 12:28 PM
the mission is still buggy tho, the triangle spins too quick so you cant get a lock on it, can barely get a score high enough to get a particle! got one particle overall.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
There is nothing about trusting my word, you won't be getting extra dilithium if you come to the event and it is not during the hourly timeslot from the "today's event" section of the mission journal. If it just so happens that these event timeslots are during the time that is listed on the journal, then you will get the extra 50% dilithium bonus, but I don't think they are.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah, so there's the catch! Yea, there's an hours difference between todays daily event and the Dev Event so I suppose there'll be no bonus if we wait until 8 GMT. Oh well, It's one day out of many to come and I can live with that!

Thanks for the update and the info Brandon. Much appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I need to know how to get the mining laser. Where is it? What do I click?
Lt. Commander
# 49 GMT time
03-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
I can never attend these

GMT+11 over here
I can hardly attend these too
Lt. Commander
# 50 wow they was so worth it
03-23-2012, 12:55 PM
i got less thasn 50 dilithium