Lt. Commander
# 41
03-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Is there any way to turn the chef around aboard the KDF ship interior as he seems to be looking at the wall when you enter the mess hall ... at least on the bortaSqu'
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-21-2012, 07:55 AM
I think the rewards for the mining event need to be increased. Either double the dilithium given, or add some XP or something to the wrapper mission. maybe some science xp as well?

At the moment it was a fun little event but the mining itself would get old quickly as the rewards are limited, unless you tie it into an event on the calendar or something, so for one or two hours a day rewards are greatly increased?
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-21-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobkyou
I don't understand the point of this, some items are worth more than 500 mil EC such as the Jem'Hadar ship. Also since this game lacks significant sinks for EC, inflation is going to continue to push those values higher and higher.
This change, although higher then I would have liked, was needed very badly. Nothing should ever be so high priced that the average joe cannot obtain it. This is a game and price gougers are acting like it's real life and have to suck every bit of currency they can get out of something.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-21-2012, 08:26 AM
We have to go to the transporter room to select our shuttles? Odd choice.

Should officers be hanging out in the captain's office?

Chef's culinary credentials tell you to check shipboard instead of check personal. (Bartender also)

Can we sit in the bar stools when talking with the bartender?

Can we have an El-Aurian as the bartender if we have one on our roster?

Is there a way to have the boffs assigned to tactical, operations, etc... on the doff department head screen be the ones you talk to for the assignments?

No dilithium reward for counselor's assignments?

Shouldn't assignment 'Provide Grief counseling for combat survivors' be give by the counselor instead of doctor?

Cannot exit airlock with suit on. Cannot play new mining event as a result.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Doctor provides referral to counsellor?
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Does this mean that Ker'rat will now only be assessable for going in once per day or can the open zone PvPers still head in day anytime?
Well, Comander Makza's mission in Ker'rat seems to be completely removed from the game, but you still can enter Ker'rat normally. Tested it earlier today.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Huzzah for 500 million EC cap in exchange, so with my 470 million, I can hope for my Jham ship after all!
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [*
Made the ship selection and status window a little bit wider.
Yay! Now the window is bigger! However i still see

U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...
U.S.S. ...

When looking at my ship name. Please allow this portion of the UI window to be adjusted manually, or by you!
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Not sure if this has been reported yet but when having the camera on the back side of the new odysessy and zoomed all the way in, the shp disappears.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-21-2012, 10:01 AM
SO Ker'rat is now a daily? No more open PvP zone combat after the mission is fullfilled three times?
Is one kicked out of zone on final completion or is it still possible to loitter and fight?