Lt. Commander
# 51
03-21-2012, 09:11 AM
I think the new camera is just fine, if a player does not like that the ship disappears they shouldnt be zooming all the way in. Tumerboy did say something I believe that when the the zoom was increase to where it is now that it would cause some issues.

Its give and take, ether the ship disappears or the ship is clipped into by the camera. I was one of the complainers of the original camera change, however, I do believe this is being beaten to death and the current camera zoom is fine and should not be touch.

Give the devs a break guys and gals, they are doing their best to create a great game and all our nagging is not helping any.
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-21-2012, 09:11 AM
In regards to Ker'rat. I mainly went there to wander around. Fight some. run the mission over and over to gain some Dilithium. With the standard 1440 daily Dil for that. I'm done with Ker'rat. I enjoyed the fun battles every now and then while gaining some dilithium. However, now it's a waste of time.

After running through the asteroid mining daily. The 2800 EVA suit works. the ones purchasable from vendor do not. Rewards should be looked at. For the irritation of that minigame, the rewards are pitiful
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
This change, although higher then I would have liked, was needed very badly. Nothing should ever be so high priced that the average joe cannot obtain it. This is a game and price gougers are acting like it's real life and have to suck every bit of currency they can get out of something.
Unfortunately, there's one problem with that - they're not gouging you. These items, which someone probably spent a good amount of real cash to obtain, are really worth that much to people. And so the prices won't come down. It'll be like Bobkyou said, people will be hawking them in chat.

For prices to come down, either the supply would have to increase dramatically (which isn't going to happen), or the demand would have to decrease dramatically. (Which might happen if a similar C-store ship were released.) Or they could do something that makes EC more valuable and that could bring the number down, but I'm not sure what that will be. More likely the prices on these items will just keep going up. Artificial limits on the Exchange won't change this, they'll just make the whole process more annoying.

-Morgan. Economics doesn't stop just because it's a game.
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant797 View Post
Aww.. that wasn't a bug. It was a feature!
True- let you easily rename ships you weren't flying.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-21-2012, 10:36 AM
"Borg now adapt to damage dealt by plasma grenade fire."

Does this Nerf also effect a Sci officers Physicists fire?
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joiry View Post
2 - I love that the "underperforming" change-ins have been added. I can finally balance out my crew how I want. Except for one thing - it would be nice to be able to choose both the species and gender of the new officer. I understand leaving the functional part random (ie specialization, traits) - but let us specify all the cosmestic aspects.
Actually, there are some species-specific Personnel Officers who for a slightly higher cost will guarantee species, at least.
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-21-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm pretty excited about the interior improvements but i use a Jem'hadar fighter and at the moment we only have a bridge. Will this effect the functionality of this feature or will the rest of the ship interior be added?

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 58
03-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Why are there officers in 2409 uniforms in my Constitution interior?

It was the only true canon interior in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solsticewolf View Post
I think the new camera is just fine, if a player does not like that the ship disappears they shouldnt be zooming all the way in.
I SWEAR ....

Look I log in and the Odyssey I am flying its invisible because the DEFAULT zoom level puts it right into making it VANISH, then I zoom out and when I enter a system ... IT TURN INVISIBLE AGAIN!

So is you GODAMN SOLUTION being zoom out EVERY ****ING TIME I move zones?

This makes to Holodeck and I promise you, I WILL be contacting support for a refund
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus852 View Post
I'm pretty excited about the interior improvements but i use a Jem'hadar fighter and at the moment we only have a bridge. Will this effect the functionality of this feature or will the rest of the ship interior be added?
The Jem'Hadar and Galor can access the contacts via a console on their bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1
Why are there officers in 2409 uniforms in my Constitution interior?

It was the only true canon interior in the game.
Ironically, it's actually always been that way, or at least since before these changes which didn't touch those contacts, it's just that with the ship interior changes people are now noticing the uniforms.

Jheinig is looking into it to see if we can do about this, regardless.