Lt. Commander
# 11
04-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is next Wednesday, April 25th. Please do not publish them until 10AM PDT that day, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PDT that day, publish it before you leave for work, or the night before, or whenever just as late as possible, but by 10am PDT on Wed 04/25).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

EDIT: I meant Wednesday, not Tuesday!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-23-2012, 11:03 PM
My submission:

Project ID: ST-HCFCM9FEB
Mission Title: A Splint in Time
Your @Handle: milesredria
Faction: Starfleet
Level Requirement: Unrestricted
Mission Summary:
A request has been made for Starfleet's aid in repairing satillites that secretly are a part of our military operations in the Xarantine sector.

Go to the Danteri System, in the Xarantine Sector of the Pi Canis Block.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is TOMORROW AT 10AM PDT. Please do not publish them until 10AM PDT tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PDT tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever just as late as possible, but by 10am PDT TOMORROW.

Also, all Mission Titles, Faction, Level Requirement and Mission Summaries sections of your post must also be filled out by TOMORROW AT 10AM PDT to be considered That wasn't in the rules, but I'm sure you all agree and understand why

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Mission Title: Reddo Undone (ST-HC8VRQURH)
Your @Handle: @patchouli
Faction: Klingon
Level Requirement: 16+
Mission Summary: Intercepting a Romulan distress call in an unlisted system, you order your ship to assist an allied fleet in a three way battle near the Maiewski System in the Pi Canis Sector Block. However, the battle refuses to end. Trapped in a temporal loop, can you free yourself and others from their own bloody past mistakes?

I got the itch to make a mission playing on a classic theme, and I almost let the contest pass by entirely with the first deadline, so I've decided to submit this at the last second. Actually wound up cutting a lot out, so I may rework it later after the contest, if I decide I liked it enough.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Thank you to everyone who submitted their missions for Foundry Challenge #2! From today until Wednesday, May 9 at 10AM PST, voting will be open. Please see this thread for voting information.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-09-2012, 11:54 AM
The votes are in and we have a winner for Foundry Challenge #2! Check out this news post to see who won!

Congratulations to all! Everyone did a FANTASTIC job!

I am going to unsticky this as I prepare to post Challenge #3, but feel fee to keep discussing #2 here!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread