Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Last week, I put up a purchase order for C-Points in the dilithium exchange. After the patch, my order was "stuck" and I can't cancel it. It keeps stating: [CurrencyExchangeFailure] Failed to cancel Dilithium Exchange offer. Internal error.

So, I put in a ticket and after 6 days, I finally get a reply from GM asking me if this is still a problem, I answered yes, and waited another 8 hours before I was told to send them a screenshot.

It would be nice if you told me where to send the screenshots to!

Anyone know?

Cryptic really has to improve their GM system, this wait time for message replies is ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2012, 06:49 PM
I would suggest uploading the screenshot to something like Flickr, or Picasaweb, or similar.

Then copy/paste the image link in your ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Thanks for your help, it took a whole 3 minutes for the community to respond constructively, as opposed to the 5 day initial wait and the 8 hour reply time...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2012, 11:53 PM
If you submit a ticket via PWE's website, you can also attach a screenshot directly to the ticket submittal form itself.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-19-2012, 07:28 AM
It has been almost a month for me and this is still not resolved. I submitted a ticket, got an unhelpful response and they close the ticket as "Solved". Great.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Might be helpful if you mentioned what the support ticket number was.

Please note that I said might....

edit: I have a local Gallery install set up just to send in screenshots. Comes in handy.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-20-2012, 10:44 PM
In that case of 'unsatisfactory response', email PWE customer support directly with the header [ISSUE UNRESOLVED] or something similarly serious.

That's the only way to get them to look at the matter again and hopefully note the seriousness of it from the subject matter.

I have had good response from them regarding account hacks, gameplay bugs, etc by marking it with a header and sending emails to PWE support directly.