Lt. Commander
# 171
04-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake81499 View Post
A low accolade means Instant Admiral.
Out of curiosity, does the accolade score transfer between characters?

I've got 6 admirals, and I've done thousands of STF runs, but my latest one has only been active for a few weeks. If his accolade score shows as low, would you dismiss me as an "instant admiral"?

unless I'm mistaken, each toon has his own accolade score, in which case, my low accolade admiral is probably more capable than admirals with twice the points, simply from my experience as the person controlling said character. Yes, his accolade score may be in the high 2000s, but I fly no skittle ships, and the only reason his accolade score is low is that I simply haven't used the character as often as the others.

Somebody please correct me if I'm mistaken...
Lt. Commander
# 172
04-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalBoodaH
would you dismiss me as an "instant admiral"?...
Yes, unless performance shows otherwise.
Lt. Commander
# 173
04-25-2012, 04:30 AM
I had an interesting time last night in an Infected Space (Elite) Run. Polished off the first three defenders with little issue. then we all made for the eft group as per usual, with reassurances all around we'd hold to the 10% rule. After knocking out the left side cube, we set to work on the Generators. Needless to say, we weren't as coordinated as we would have liked and faile dthe optional since one person blew his generator early., we clean up the first set of probs and take out the left side main generator. at this point we start to work on the second set of left side spheres. I notice that the same guy who had blown his generator early was now on teh right hand side working on the cube there. leaving four of us to clean u teh left side spheres. So needless to say that took longer than expected. After clearing the left side, we started work on teh right, where that same Oddy was still working on the right side Cube. At this point this guy who can't take down a Non-Tac Cube by himself, starts talking about the low DPS coming out of us, when he's barely getting 500 dps with his Oddy, and my MVAM is doing nearly 2000 dps. We manage to drop the right side relatively painlessly, but while clearing up the right side sphere's same guy keeps on about our low DPS, while he's not even firing. I mention this to him, and he actually said, he needed to get out of the battle to type. Where in I mentioned my MVAM had it's nose buired in a sphere in with guns blazing, and I was still typng. After that it just got into his questioning our parentage while he's off the side of teh battle and the rest of us were dying left and right. And of course he's "needing" every drop. He was on my ignore list before the end of the battle.
Lt. Commander
# 174
04-25-2012, 05:19 AM
It's interesting. I had the same experience. Maybe it's the same guy
Lt. Commander
# 175
04-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyfawn View Post
It's interesting. I had the same experience. Maybe it's the same guy
This wasn't a Klink by chance was it?

I got stuck in two in a row ISEs with the same Klink.

He'd rant about the 10% then he blew up his node early then race off to the other side without helping with the mess on the first side.

I pretty much think he did it on purpose both times.

Lt. Commander
# 176
04-25-2012, 10:21 AM
In my experience, the guy was a klingon
Lt. Commander
# 177
04-25-2012, 03:50 PM
well today the cure is totaly muffed up did 3 runs so far all failed this is how

we started and moved to the probs and started killing them then team on to the war bird ( hitting stupid amounts 3 time i got hit 200k+) but anyway we killed it moved to the next set of probs (at this point reread the start 3 times)

now we at the cubes with no probs hit the 1st cube pop there ment to get 3 ships spawn at the 2 cubes yes (no we end up having 6 ships spawn from all 3 cubes WTF) anyway by some god knows magic we killed them move cube pop it OMFG WTF 6 ships(negh'var's) from each cube station ???? WTF going on well all i can say is we died no hope in hell we can kill 18 war birds(negh'var's) hitting bs and one shot wounders
Lt. Commander
# 178
04-25-2012, 04:55 PM
My worst experiece: KA Space NORMAL...

I took down 4 generators, a transformer, fought off the 2 spheres, kept away the probes coming out the gate and then dropped the gate in the time it took 3 other players to kill 2 spheres, yes they took that long, why were they even in the game if they had no firepower???
Lt. Commander
# 179
04-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I ran The Cure ground elite a few days ago. I usually do the space ones, but I have started picking up tech for ground missions so I am trying to play them more. Anyhow, I got in a PUG with three people who actually seemed to know each other. The other random player we were with fit the "instant admiral" model talked about above. He'd gone in there with a Jem Hadar rifle and basically had no clue what he was doing, but I, on the other hand, did. I was kitted out with the MK XI Omega set plus a MXII borg sniper rifle on top. I put in a good contribution and it eneded up being me who had to take Armek out with my sniper rifle at the end. Despite this I the little clique of three grouped me in with the "instant admiiral" the whole time, constantly insulting us both, and after I had taken out Armek myself I was told, rather arrogant, to "go and get the MKXI set before bothering to come back to an ellite, even though I had the maximum stuff I could have without tech and had taken out the boss single-handedly.

I felt really, really low after that. It's probably the first time that anyone's behaviour in an STF did bother me. I was made to feel like a little child in the playground, even though I am, in fact, 35 years old! I just didn't get why they had to be so nasty when I had done my bit and was as string as I could be. It just felt uncalled for.
Lt. Commander
# 180
04-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake81499 View Post
This wasn't a Klink by chance was it?

I got stuck in two in a row ISEs with the same Klink.

He'd rant about the 10% then he blew up his node early then race off to the other side without helping with the mess on the first side.

I pretty much think he did it on purpose both times.

Funny, I had a klingon in KASE who sounds the same. Thought he was a hero, tried to sole one side himself, messed it all up and then started behaviing arrogantly when he was asked to work with the team.