Captain
# 2221
06-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake81499 View Post
Never gonna happen.

ikr

I had so much fun yesterday with PESTF. there was some dude who was smashing another, for blowing up a gen in ISE when the others were 50% because thats not how things are done (mind you from what I can tell, optional was not lost either). the best part in that tho, is that there were ppl who pretty much supported him that this was a stupid thing to do... lol
- there that was the worst experience of mine lately apart from the fact that I lag nowadays, and we missed the opt one time, as one dude went ahead destroying gens before the cube and my constant disconnects

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonicus View Post
I love my engineer. But seriously you can not PUG a group full of them, you will never get the job done.
O.o... but... I mean... you can... you know... science and eng... never mind, I dunno how to respond
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Empire Veteran
# 2222
06-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonicus View Post
Now no disrespect. I love my engineer. But seriously you can not PUG a group full of them, you will never get the job done.
I disagree. I've been in a similar situations but we did get the job done. Probably someone was slacking off in your isntance? (btw I fly the Fleet Vorcha on the engineer)
Also been in some (on my Sci Voquv) where there was another Sci (Rhode) and rest engineers. No one died and we got the optional just in time. (like 2 sec on timer!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Career Officer
# 2223 100% FUBAR :p
06-13-2013, 06:01 AM
I know do not pug yeah yeah but I did

ISE got 2 afk leeches and 2 100% NOOB's not good lol'
Yes and it all went to hell noobs did not know wth to do at all
after the 2 afk leech idiot's got killed by spheres rooming the map they left and the 2 NOOBs shoot everything but what there was suppose to GOD damn it 100% FUBAR lol.
So now I sit here with a 1h leave penalty.
DONT PUG
Captain
# 2224
06-13-2013, 06:17 AM
as the new routine of nukara, I pugged an azure.

one guy goes afk (well atleast he did a stealth free of a BoP, and went afk after that), one does not even load in, and there are two others...

now I went solo, as there is little point to do a trio while there are three ships to free. what I saw was, that I went for a 3 pointer, while the two other were suffering through a dreadful 2... they rly did suffer, not only did I free my 3 pointer, and another 2 pointer, while they were killing one, but one even died... DIED!!!! in azure, on a 2 point ship while there was another backing him up. DIED.........
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Lt. Commander
# 2225
06-13-2013, 07:54 AM
STF PUG on ISE

Team: me in a Kar'fi, 2 Chimeras, a TS adapted destroyer, and a Odyssey - SPOILER ALERT - money cant buy skill or brains

took 5 minutes to kill the cube and spheres in the beginning b/c three of my teammates (the chimeras and oddy a.k.a the three stooges) were circling the gate.

once we killed the cube and spheres, the three stooges attacked the right side generators before killing the cube, while the TSAD and I were killing the left cube. I killed the cube then noticed what the stooges were doing and went to the right. the TSAD then killed a generator. meanwhile on the right, I single-handedly killed the cube and was working on the last two generators when the nanite spheres arrived. we lost the optional objective, but that was onlty the beginning. with the right side generators dead, i focused on the nanite spheres while the stooges fired at the transformer. TSAD came over to help with the spheres so we finally got the right finished.

The left side went pretty much the same way and the gate and tac cube took forever. Total Elapsed time: 47min. definitely not worth 75 Omega marks, 960 dil, and an XII engine.
Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
Career Officer
# 2226
06-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldicephoenix View Post
I disagree. I've been in a similar situations but we did get the job done. Probably someone was slacking off in your isntance? (btw I fly the Fleet Vorcha on the engineer)
Also been in some (on my Sci Voquv) where there was another Sci (Rhode) and rest engineers. No one died and we got the optional just in time. (like 2 sec on timer!)
That Rhode Island was me - I use that ship more than any other (I absolutely LOVE the Fleet Nova, especially with the Rhode Island skin) and have never seen another in an STF.

I recall that team fairly well - and I seem to recall that you were a complete tank!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 2227
06-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
as the new routine of nukara, I pugged an azure.

one guy goes afk (well atleast he did a stealth free of a BoP, and went afk after that), one does not even load in, and there are two others...

now I went solo, as there is little point to do a trio while there are three ships to free. what I saw was, that I went for a 3 pointer, while the two other were suffering through a dreadful 2... they rly did suffer, not only did I free my 3 pointer, and another 2 pointer, while they were killing one, but one even died... DIED!!!! in azure, on a 2 point ship while there was another backing him up. DIED.........
Maybe it's just me, but that azure map is a complete waste of time even during bonus hour and premade team.
Reality is WAR.

| KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard |
Captain
# 2228
06-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
Maybe it's just me, but that azure map is a complete waste of time even during bonus hour and premade team.
See my forum signature below for a guide on how to do that mission most efficiently. It works great with PUGs who know what a chat box is.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Career Officer
# 2229 I have 2...
06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Looking forward to getting online and playing and finding the system down.

And I always have a bad experience in the Federation Fleet Alert mission when somebody comes in with a tier one ship.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2230
06-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
those public STF channels aren't any better than your average Pug.
PublicEliteSTF has rarely failed an optional objective, be it Ground or Space.