Ensign
# 2391
08-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Alas, another sad tale.
I was playing khitomer ground normal, and we were fighting the final boss, when I was shot dead by a drone. The boss was killed, and the loot appeared. However, I was dead, and I could not get my loot, so I called for help.

Needless to say, help did not come, so I respawned and attempted to run through hordes of Borg to get to my loot. Tragically, I did not get to the loot in time, and was removed from the map.

*sniff*
Captain
# 2392
08-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by applemarine View Post
Alas, another sad tale.
I was playing khitomer ground normal, and we were fighting the final boss, when I was shot dead by a drone. The boss was killed, and the loot appeared. However, I was dead, and I could not get my loot, so I called for help.

Needless to say, help did not come, so I respawned and attempted to run through hordes of Borg to get to my loot. Tragically, I did not get to the loot in time, and was removed from the map.

*sniff*
No one gets left behind!!

Oh wait...
Lieutenant
# 2393
08-04-2013, 06:34 PM
is it me or is sunday nights the worse night for STF's every other night get good groups even PUG's but on sunday man they come out of the woodwork lol. like tonight in ISE somebody decides to kill a gen before the cube, and that seems to happen a lot on sunday nights
Captain
# 2394
08-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howtor View Post
is it me or is sunday nights the worse night for STF's every other night get good groups even PUG's but on sunday man they come out of the woodwork lol. like tonight in ISE somebody decides to kill a gen before the cube, and that seems to happen a lot on sunday nights
I had a pretty good group earlier. One receptive newb, one ragequitter, unfortunately, but we managed to coordinate well and get the optional with ease.
Ensign
# 2395
08-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Well, I just did a Manus Normal, and had a quite extraordinary teammate among my other "meh" teammates.

For me, I find that the best STF teams seem to usually be active at the later hours. (Mostly for ground STF's)
Captain
# 2396
08-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:

I think I was in that one... not sure why folks do that, but the team had a Cruiser captain that had seen it before and used Eject Warp Plasma to buy time. Gravity Well used to be good for that as well, but less so these days. Thanks to that Cruiser captain, though, we still got the optional; that captain also became my priority target for cross-healing as a result.
Lieutenant
# 2397
08-05-2013, 12:02 AM
very possible lol got stuck with 4 of them tonight before I just gave up lol, on the last one I did one of the team members commented on how it might be people are confusing cure with infected, not like a little research doesn't solve that issue or the fact that you do it for the first set then when told not to you run over to the second set (before first set of probes are cleaned up) and pop another one
Commander
# 2398
08-05-2013, 12:51 AM
I ended up in a team of four afk'ers.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2399
08-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan5000 View Post
I ended up in a team of four afk'ers.

I hope you did the right thing, played the match solo and tried to make it last as long as physically possible?
Empire Veteran
# 2400
08-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Ground CGE.... Did with fleet.... I knew how, They Were So Space Biased.... We Went Boom Boom... And Remember This, I Do 80% Ground and 20% Space... And I Must Say, Ground With Space Biased people not good.... and I know because I finished CGE Before in 20 min... my fleet and I took 1-2 hours
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand