Rihannsu
# 2881
04-29-2014, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
True. I'm not sure if the undine battle zone also give a bonus package once a day, but amongst the STF's it's one of the fastest ways to get your daily undine marks.

Sadly that's also the reason why many abuse it. They don't care about the regular marks since they're just there for the daily bonus.
Borg Red Alerts give a Bonus mark box, soo.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 2882
04-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Borg Red Alerts give a Bonus mark box, soo.....
and they supposedly actually work properly now...those and tholian red alerts might make for good mark farming for time-crunchers
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Lt. Commander
# 2883
04-29-2014, 01:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IYZ76QU.jpg

Playing breach elite to see what all the fuss was about most of my pug team left after dying to the shield nodes -_-. Props to the one guy that stayed lol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2884
04-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimqqi View Post
http://i.imgur.com/IYZ76QU.jpg

Playing breach elite to see what all the fuss was about most of my pug team left after dying to the shield nodes -_-. Props to the one guy that stayed lol.
LOLOL...

They really need to give that STF a massive rewards buff.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al!
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Rihannsu
# 2885
04-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
and they supposedly actually work properly now...those and tholian red alerts might make for good mark farming for time-crunchers
I have yet to encounter a broken one after the fix.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 2886
04-29-2014, 05:22 PM
went to a ISE

4 scimitars warped in with me

2 minutes later we left

............. ...............
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Rihannsu
# 2887
04-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
went to a ISE

4 scimitars warped in with me

2 minutes later we left

............. ...............
the borg queen would be pleased with such efficiency...if it weren't her forces on the receiving end, that is
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2888
04-30-2014, 05:04 AM
Just got out of KASE. This is a popular queue, I figured that a PUG wouldn't be too bad, right?

So I'm on my alt's Avenger, with a rainbow cannon/chroniton torp/plasma mine build that actually works really well in KASE, and I get a team with a ha'feh, a scimitar, and two others.

OK. Looks good. Tac cube takes more than a minute to go down. I call left, and ask someone to camp probes. No response.

I take down 2 gens, go into beast mode, and solo the cube. I'm halfway through the transformer when Ha'feh man calls me a n00b for some stupid reason.

He's flying a rainbow beam-boat build, and his DPS is maybe 3k. I go "LOLwut? U mad bro?" at him.

The Scimitar is spending half his time respawning.

Beamscort dude lets some probes waltz towards the exit. I chase 'em down, then go for the gateway.

This idiot is shooting ONLY the probes (staying back from the gate), so I die three times because the Avenger isn't as resilient as my usual scimitar.

Beamscort man still lets a probe through, ruining the optional.

Meanwhile he's telling me that I'm a n00b.

So I finish the gate about the same time as the 3 guys on the other side finish theirs. Scimitar guy is alive for once, so Donatra spawns, and...

She takes over five minutes, mostly because Beamscort Man keeps getting too close and I borked up on EM one time and skated within 2k of the Borgmitar. Scimitar Man dies two more times.

I take my loot. Beamscort man calls me a n00b one more time and puts me on ignore.

Some days, I wonder about our species.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al!
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Ensign
# 2889
04-30-2014, 07:54 AM
Last night i had my worst ISE run ever...at least that actually got finished by the entire team.

Warped in my my fleet Amb fleet plasma beam build A2B
Others were 2 Avengers, a Scim and an Undine thing

Hit my powers and hit the tac cube head on, notice no one else seems to be moving, pull the cube down to 65% by myself before the scim and one of the avengers finally start hitting it.

Mr Undine finally comes in when the cube is basically swiss cheese...

Avenger 2 still sitting at spawn

I fly left with the active Avenger and Undine, the scim seems to of gotten exploded by the cube going boom.

Pop the cube, start on the gens, I grav well the spheres and we get the gens and transformer down in not too hard a time. Undine goes boom when the spheres swarm in... while popping the spheres i see that Mr Avenger 2 has gone right and tried to pop a gen already, not the cube, the scim is trying to pop the cube by himself and it's moving towards the spawn. Well we lose the optional because a nsphere heals something over there...

Avenger 1 sends a team chat telling the other avenger to stop attacking the gens and to help clear the spheres and cube... he answers back with "*redacted* are all total noobs LOLOLOL"
and just keeps rainbow boating nothing specific, somehow isn't getting totally popped, but probably because the poor scim keeps agroing everything.

Well I swoop over and help pop the cube, then with the scim pop spheres from the right as Avenger 1 does from the left. I get popped by the gateway, tac cube and 2 spheres (and my stupidity admittedly) The Undine keeps getting popped by the gateway and/or tac cube and is basically stuck in respawn limbo much of the time at this point.

After I respawn the spheres are down enough so I swoop in on the right gens with Avenger 1 and the Scim, Avenger 2 decides to agro the tac cube. Scim isn't having much luck surviving and gets popped again. Avenger 2 goes boom but now tac cube is close enough to the spawn to cause the scim to go boom over and over as he spawns as we are trying to pop the transformer. We get the trans popped and the Undine, Avenger 1 and myself start on the gateway. Avenger 2 decides to start spamming the chat with how the cube is killing him before he can get away. The tac cube is now parked over the spawn. The scim finally sneaks out as we have the gateway down to 20% or so and helps us finish it. We move in on the cube and make it go boom efficiently enough.
Avenger 2 is still in respawn limbo after i warp out... total time 33 mins
Career Officer
# 2890
05-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Yesterday i had a really terrible run of the Undine Assault (normal) queue.

As we start we are one player short, there are 2 Galaxy-X's and some Klingon cruiser. I move to the bottom lane while the rest of the team goes for the middle one. I pop the first rift, the rest of the team is repeatedly dying and haven't popped their rift yet.
I move forward and pop another rift. Then another and another. By this time both the Galaxy-X's have left and only the Klingon ship remains apart from me. They still haven't gotten a single rift down at this point.
So i move to the middle and final lane, steamroll everything, get both rifts with the Klingon player and finally get to the planet killer.

Some 20-30 minutes later we finally pop it and finish the mission. This is by far the worst team i have ever seen in this game.
I basically soloed the entire mission. . .
If your are reading this you have stopped reading my post and are now reading my signature.

Last edited by som3one1; 05-01-2014 at 12:34 PM.