Lt. Commander
# 11
03-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeagolSneak View Post
Iíve got a question as this happens to me.

When hitting evasive and diverting power to engines has anyone experienced some sort of power drain where most systems seem drop to minimal power for a number of seconds?

I have noticed this happen a few times when taking fire and I think it kills my shield resists and I go pop.
I donít think itís a result of any science powers such as rift or target subsystems.
Didn't notice but sure will keep an eye on it.

There is alot of ways to get popped easy if you use evasive if you use it quiet late. But one thing is for sure i doubt FAW will miss even if you are in evasive.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Quote:

When hitting evasive and diverting power to engines has anyone experienced some sort of power drain where most systems seem drop to minimal power for a number of seconds?

I have noticed this happen a few times when taking fire and I think it kills my shield resists and I go pop.
I donít think itís a result of any science powers such as rift or target subsystems.
I've noticed that with phaser procs, beam target attacks, and viral matrix. I think viral matrix was one. It's nice to see the graphics show the outed system but it seems that beam attacks knock them out more too. This could be a obvious oversight since I've been away from the game for sometime but my initial thought is, maybe.

EDIT: I didn't get instant killed but I used evasive a couple times in Ker'rat while under fire and wasn't sure why I couldn't move. Seen no power in engines and on occasion aux and/or weapons. I think I saw the viral matrix icon.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:

That sounds like Ramming Speed to me.