Lt. Commander
This is the error thing I got

PID:7480 ETID:11765761

What does this mean?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Would one of you useless ****s help me????
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Not ONE of my tickets has been replied to, or answered, I have sent several e-mails, no answer there, and no answer here either? Cryptic, please refund my money immediately as I will not be continuing to play this game unless you fix this problem...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2012, 12:06 AM
First off, DON'T INSULT PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE NO ONE REPLIED IN 20 MINS. This isn't pizza delivery in 30 mins or less or it's free. That's the quickest way to get people not to want to help you. Customer Support it always busy you're not the only one with problems and let's face it if you were even half as rude as you were in your posts on here, well tickets do have a tendency to get lost in transition, not to mention it can take 24 or more to get an initial response from CS.

Second off, you haven't really given anyone anything to work off of.

System brand (or custom built) and age:

CPU:

RAM:

Graphics model and driver version:

Anti-virus:

When did problem first occur:

Did anything go wrong right before problem started:

Did you update anything directly before problem started occurring?

what steps (if any) have you tried to correct this?

Since not everyone is familiar with every error code could you explain in some detail what the problem is.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2012, 12:13 AM
System brand (or custom built) and age: HP about 4 years old

CPU: Intel E2200

RAM: 4 gig

Graphics model and driver version:NVIDIA GEFORCE 7100

Anti-virus: Norton 2012

When did problem first occur: Monday night

Did anything go wrong right before problem started: No

Did you update anything directly before problem started occurring? Not to my recollection

what steps (if any) have you tried to correct this? Redownloading and reinstalling helps temporarily until I exit the game and come back to it after a significant amount of time( 1 or more hours, if I come back 2 minutes later, it will not happen)...

I have looked in the forums and people are having similar problems with Team Viewer, but I do not have that installed or running... I do not know what the problem is.

Also, I am in the Alpha Trianguli sector block. It seems it only happens with my Level 41 character. My tutorial level character is unaffected and I can play that character normally...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Also, if you want to know why I am so damn upset...I spend 15 bucks for gold status. I submit about a gazillion tickets over a 3 day time period, post two threads, one of which goes completely ignored, no responses from customer disservice and I can't ****ing play the game I am paying for... And then I get an attitude from people here? No I am ****ed and tired of paying for something I cannot even use properly...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-22-2012, 10:42 AM
I think you might be under the false impression that the people responding in this section of the forums are Cryptic employees...they're not.

As it states under the "PC & Technical Issues" before you click on it, this part of the forums is for peer-to-peer support. That means these are other *players* trying to help you out.

That being said, check out this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=262275

Others have recently been having issues with the launcher crashing, even crashing from the character selection screen. Try this, and hopefully it will work for you.

Good luck
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by painkillerjayne
I think you might be under the false impression that the people responding in this section of the forums are Cryptic employees...they're not.

As it states under the "PC & Technical Issues" before you click on it, this part of the forums is for peer-to-peer support. That means these are other *players* trying to help you out.

That being said, check out this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=262275

Others have recently been having issues with the launcher crashing, even crashing from the character selection screen. Try this, and hopefully it will work for you.

Good luck
Tried that and it did not work for me
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2012, 12:40 PM
20319 05:52:27 228 Client[0]: GSM_Quit(). Reason: emEditorMain or utilitiesLibShouldQuit()
120320 01:49:39 29 Client[0]: GSM_Quit(). Reason: emEditorMain or utilitiesLibShouldQuit()

I found these in a text file titled Crash
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Anyone??? Does anyone know what that means?