Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey there!

I'm going to be online from 1:30 to 2:30pm Pacific on Thursday 3/22 in order to playtest the FED Romulan Temple Fleet Action Changes (aka The Big Dig). I'll be running a level 45 Fed and would like others to join me in the Queue and offer your feedback on the changes made to this Fleet Action.

See you then!

-dstahl
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Hey there!

I'm going to be online from 1:30 to 2:30pm Pacific on Thursday 3/22 in order to playtest the FED Romulan Temple Fleet Action Changes (aka The Big Dig). I'll be running a level 45 Fed and would like others to join me in the Queue and offer your feedback on the changes made to this Fleet Action.

See you then!

-dstahl
"Play with the DEV"....
um ya, no...
yaaa....
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Would love to, but still working at that time. :/ Still, thanks for the opportunity!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2012, 12:59 PM
I'll give it an attempt.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm in, boss. Just as soon as tribble is up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Honestly haven't played the Big Dig in a year. One of my friends steadfastly REFUSES to play it

So, what exactly is changing?

Easier? Harder? Different objectives? Improved graphics / map layout? Etc? Is this info available? Or is it just a "play it blind & find out" situation? Though I'm not off work until like 5:00 and home by 6:00 PST or anything, so it's probably a moot point...

~MG
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGmirkin
Honestly haven't played the Big Dig in a year. One of my friends steadfastly REFUSES to play it

So, what exactly is changing?

Easier? Harder? Different objectives? Improved graphics / map layout? Etc? Is this info available? Or is it just a "play it blind & find out" situation? Though I'm not off work until like 5:00 and home by 6:00 PST or anything, so it's probably a moot point...

~MG
The objectives of the Fleet Action have been greatly simplified in an attempt to turn this from an impossible grind down to something that a PUG can do in less than 30 minutes. This is to test to see if that is true
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Is tribble gonna be up in the next 5 minutes says it's still down for me.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Also will this be a regular 'join public que" or will you be making a "Play with Dan" instance of it?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The objectives of the Fleet Action have been greatly simplified in an attempt to turn this from an impossible grind down to something that a PUG can do in less than 30 minutes. This is to test to see if that is true
Mr. Stahl that is good to hear. Though I send my regrets (I'm working as are most Americans) I can tell you about my experience: The Big Dig (Romulan Temple FA?) is an impossible PvE because the objectives are very far apart, there are few and badly placed respawn points over a wide area, and there are a huge number of mobs (which respawn really quickly!) between us and our objectives. I don't know if these are contributing factors or primary reasons, but there are almost no players that want to tackle that Fleet Action; there are also no players who regularly want to do Gekli Feeding Grounds, Klingon Scout Force, or Breaking The Planet either.

Please take the advice from a LIfetime member since OB days: If you can make those 6 Fleet Actions at the bottom of the PvE queue more fun to play, and more like The Cure, Infected, and Khitomer Accord, that would really be appreciated.

Captain_K.C.
Aka. Neowulf and Captain_KC