Lt. Commander
-Deleted- No point in posting feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2012, 02:59 PM
These abilities seem to work as they are intended. Yes the changes with Gravity well and tykens could be put back to the way they were before they messed with it. But Science captains always get their science abilities Nerfed or reworked as the plaer base complains. Its sad they Nerfed all healing making healing useless increased dmage so its easier to kill us nerfed our science dps. My science captain uses all the science dps as a blitz attack I don't use tackyon beam as it does no damage and when the target moves no more shield penetration. Try using Gravity well tractor beam reuplsor and photonice shock wave with a tractor beam and attack pattern Beta 1 and your damage with an aux setting of 70 or 75 with boost your dps greatly use harpengs and tricobalt and sensor scan and together you will smoke your targets into dust. get yourself an enhanced plasma manifold with some shiield batteries and you will do just fine
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Also Viral matrix has been borked since the beginning of the game it was way op I should know I used it to insta kill cruisers. rule of thumb if it does no damage skip it. you want a jam scram buy the venture and get that console it does both better than the ability you put on your toon
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Tachyon Beam's shield drain is beyond pathetic. If I'm losing a Lieutenant Commander Science slot, I expect to see results. Even with Tachyon Beam III, Tractor Beam I + Duty Officer, and Target Shield Subsystems, I'm only seeing maybe 10% shield drain against players if I'm lucky. And that's with full auxiliary power. This is underpowered to the point of uselessness and needs a severe buff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2012, 06:26 AM
In defense of OP, he's at least trying to come up with decent suggestions.
Values are certainly too strong, but the several in the cadre-of-SciBoff-powers are rather below average - forcing us to use cookie cutters (which just sucks )