Lt. Commander
# 1 I utilize exploits!!!!!
03-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Ok, I want you all to know, that I use exploits!! !

I was in Ker'rat tonight, and I got accused of utilizing exploits in the game. I wasn't, but I did get accused of it. I must be a good player now, lol.
I am a tac in the Defiant-R. A person that probably joined when the game went F2P, (I don't hold that against anybody, just a persons attitude) came and fought me. This guy was a science in a science ship that is meant to drain shields, (He had CPB 1) and take powers offline (Viral Matrix 1). Anyway, a few of his friends came along, (maybe not his friends, but more players, same faction) and fought me too. I think there was 3 or 4 of them. Anyway, they got my shields down, but once that happened, my shields went back up, and so did my hull. Or they couldn't get my shields past 25%, can't remember. I killed them all, and got accused of utilizing a shield exploit to be in god mode. Please note that I wasn't even using two field generators. I only had one.

Anyway, isn't it amazing what EPtS, TSS 2 with an aux battery, and the borg procs with the maco shield Mk XII will do?!?!?!?!?!? You utilize that combo, and you are an exploiter!!!!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2012, 10:45 PM
i call hax. ham! you haxor!

jk bro, it just mean u understand a bit about the game and ran up against someone who didn't.

point is that u smacked someone around a bit. which can be cool...but consider this....did you try to reconsile and friend the guy? maybe explain what you did? that dispells a bunch.

all in all, we need moar players to pvp, encourage it when u can

have fun kill bad guys

-horizon
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-23-2012, 08:14 AM
I havent been called an exploiter in a long time, must be getting soft

Congrats though, you're doing it right.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkem View Post
I havent been called an exploiter in a long time, must be getting soft

Congrats though, you're doing it right.
Thats because you play to much with your kling toon =P. You still have to learn alot about the dark side :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2012, 08:35 AM
lolspace

/char
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
i call hax. ham! you haxor!

jk bro, it just mean u understand a bit about the game and ran up against someone who didn't.

point is that u smacked someone around a bit. which can be cool...but consider this....did you try to reconsile and friend the guy? maybe explain what you did? that dispells a bunch.

all in all, we need moar players to pvp, encourage it when u can

have fun kill bad guys

-horizon
Welll, it was kinda fun But I did try to explain to the guy that I wasn't using exploits and how I did it, but he wouldn't listen. After a while of trying to explain myself he just said "whatever" and put me on his ignore list. Oh, he also said I was lying cause I didn't want to tell him how to kill me, lol.

I do try to encourage PvP whenever I can. I love it, and hopefully if cryptic fulfills it promises, we will see a big improvement to it in Season 6.

Thanks, I will have fun!
Lt. Commander
# 7 hmmm
03-23-2012, 08:50 AM
i do my best not to, however i find myself using them from time time to counter other exploits
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-23-2012, 09:02 AM
I have read this entire thread. I feel dumber and regret I will never get these last few minutes back.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Welcome back to the club. I plan to exploit this weekend with my aux to sif and massive shield heals this weekend in a bunch of c&h's.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Isn't pvp just awesome. You never know what you will get. That is why I love it, it is a challenge that needs to be beat. And 8 times out of 10 I do.