Lt. Commander
# 11
03-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamRadio18
Ok, I want you all to know, that I use exploits!! !

I was in Ker'rat tonight, and I got accused of utilizing exploits in the game. I wasn't, but I did get accused of it. I must be a good player now, lol.
I am a tac in the Defiant-R. A person that probably joined when the game went F2P, (I don't hold that against anybody, just a persons attitude) came and fought me. This guy was a science in a science ship that is meant to drain shields, (He had CPB 1) and take powers offline (Viral Matrix 1). Anyway, a few of his friends came along, (maybe not his friends, but more players, same faction) and fought me too. I think there was 3 or 4 of them. Anyway, they got my shields down, but once that happened, my shields went back up, and so did my hull. Or they couldn't get my shields past 25%, can't remember. I killed them all, and got accused of utilizing a shield exploit to be in god mode. Please note that I wasn't even using two field generators. I only had one.

Anyway, isn't it amazing what EPtS, TSS 2 with an aux battery, and the borg procs with the maco shield Mk XII will do?!?!?!?!?!? You utilize that combo, and you are an exploiter!!!!!! :p
Cheater!!! Lol.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Your Welcome
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-23-2012, 03:24 PM
back in the day i used science team to clear jam sensor and was threatened with being reported for being a hacker.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedric
Your Welcome
Yes, and a big Thank You to Kedric, for he taught me all I know.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Heh, a newbie once accused me of exploiting for using feedback pulse. Sometimes lack of knowledge causes people to shout "Witch witch!"
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
...Sometimes lack of knowledge causes people to shout "Witch witch!"
"May we burn 'er?"

"And what do we burn besides witches?"

"More witches!"
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-23-2012, 04:47 PM
I got accused of exploiting when I kept putting 30km distance between me and a cruiser and his buddies in less than 3 seconds, only to come back and alpha-strike each of them down one by one. In truth, it was just my aegis hyper-impulse engines, an engine battery, and full power to engines preset. :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shar487
I got accused of exploiting when I kept putting 30km distance between me and a cruiser and his buddies in less than 3 seconds, only to come back and alpha-strike each of them down one by one. In truth, it was just my aegis hyper-impulse engines, an engine battery, and full power to engines preset. :p
I call exaggerations, maybe if you added evasive in there
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Oh if I had a nickel for every time I get an accusation I would literally be rich. The ignorance of the many outweighs the skills of the few!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-23-2012, 10:00 PM
To be honest it irritates me when someone calls me a cheat. I know it's a weird kind of compliment to me for managing to barely survive or plow through a bunch of uncoordinated new player cruisers, but I find it insulting to all of the great pilots who spent time giving me tips and doing one on ones with me. Kedric, Dakota, Inq, Adam, John, Jim, Husanak, the list goes on and on of damn good (mostly honorable :p) folks that made me halfway decent at flying my ship.