Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
No not just for the old shows, but also to make new shows. I am seeing a new treand starting here.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/netf...ed-terra-nova/
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Wow. I actually didn't know it was cancelled. I actually liked that show. I guess TV can keep crap like reality TV on the air though. As long as HBO doesn't kill Game of Thrones then I guess I still have something to watch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 09:36 AM
im soo going to miss this show
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Now that sucks, I was enjoying i t at the end as well. Maybe if they kept it a bit more interesting up front like they did towards the end they would have kept more viewers and it would have gotten renewed.

Sucks when sci fi shows are having trouble making it and even sci-fi (SyFy lame) channel airs wrestling instead of actual sci-fi.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2012, 06:39 AM
I hope they pick it up! I really enjoyed the show, I just wish that it'd make it's mind up whether or not it wanted to be a "teen/young adult" show or a adult adult show, my family would have loved to have seen it, but my parents didn't feel comfortable with the amount of unessential swearing and such that it'd throw in for good measure...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2012, 06:46 AM
i can see why that they would want to scrap it i dont know anyone that watches it ive tried to keep with it but to be honest its not very good.

this is what happens when u slap a movie maker into a tv it will almost always fail too bad that the fine people that made stargate didnt pick up this one it had so much potental.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Well maybe this show will find new life on Netflix, if they do get their hands on it. If this plan works out, maybe more cancelled shows will find new life in the world of streaming. Might be the best thing for alot of shows like this. No worries about time slots, you watch when your ready to view it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-26-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Cedric View Post
Well maybe this show will find new life on Netflix, if they do get their hands on it. If this plan works out, maybe more cancelled shows will find new life in the world of streaming. Might be the best thing for alot of shows like this. No worries about time slots, you watch when your ready to view it.
i would love this very much to i hope they do pick it up and maybe older shows to that lets say endid whit cliffhangers
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlaine View Post
That's too bad. I was actually considering setting up a Netflix account. I guess I don't need to now.