Lt. Commander
well for my point iam ending always up with 3 or 2 experimental Borg tech of the same Kind on one single
Character of my account
my suggestion would be to make maybe an option to move Borgtech from char to another char
for CPoints or other valuables
for example
costs 200 CP and 1 Week Cooldown
or
costs 100 chips
or 10 Prototype Salvage (not the Token drop only the redeemed cards at the vendor)
or 20 Rare Salvage
or 50 Chips and 6 Prototype Salvage
or 50 Chips and 12 Rare Salvage
with 1 Month Cooldown

in addition to that
Item cant be transfered back to that Character
Item must be a duplicate (like 2 MKXII Omega/MACO Shields on that Char)

another Suggestion would be that u can move bound Items from Char too Char of an accout
for like 50CP for Items that are bound
or 400CP for Ships

prices are pure spekulation Basis they should just give a personal pov on the economics of the game wich i think cant comprehend by me too an degree wich an entitlet Crypticworker has

would like to hear some opinions
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2012, 08:10 AM
champions online has account wide bank slots available in hideouts

i really dont see why something similar cant be done in sto with the bridge/ship interiors

would be a pretty good reason for a cargo bay (or a console untill that is possible)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 12:04 AM
I would love to see some things like Borg Salvage and Borg Tech become "Bind to Account" the way World of ******** has some BoA rewards. Not sure how technically difficult that would be, but it would be very welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 02:20 AM
A Shared Bank would be a great feature. As mentioned, you could put it in the Cargo hold on the ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2012, 10:21 AM
A shared bank that allows for spare chips/salvage to be trasfered to other accounts, thats sounds like AWESOME potential gold member feature that could generate more money from subscriptions eh Cryptic??
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Yes, BoA and Shared Bank