Lt. Commander
All of the missions: Defari, Devidians, Remuns were given 4 weeks on the last episode to get the reward for their first run, and only 2 weeks on the replays. This allowed me (and other Altaholics) to get their numerous characters through the missions. We all paid extra for the extra character slots and it was a nice gesture. The replays 2 weeks was adequate time for any new characters we created. But the 2800's last mission was actually given LESS than 2 weeks for the shard. It was shorter than a replay and not even close to a First Run series.

Now I have a significant portion of my alts without the shard as there was not enough time for me to work and run them all through it.

I think Perfect World must have first gave us one week like the other issues (I remember reading March 19 as the last day for the shard) and then after complaints looked at the last run featured series (a replay) and said, OK, give them 2 weeks. March 22. But as soon as it turned March 22 in their part of the world, they turned it off, making it only March 21 for the USA.

I hope we get a replay soon to make up for the loss of 15 days, because this was not how any of the other series were run on their First Run.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I only managed to get it on my main and a single alt before it was gone. Darn that real life for getting in my way.... Still though this seemed to be a short window.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2012, 08:16 PM
It's still available, it was just rolled into one of the other episode lines. The Cardassian Front, iirc.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2012, 02:58 AM
He is talking about the time limited first run reward. The shard of possibilities, not the missiom itself.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2012, 07:33 AM
Originally, they posted in Season 5 Dev Blog #29 that the 2800 series would end March 19th. Then they extended it to March 22nd and updated the blog post. Plus it was posted on the launcher, on the website and on the missions/episodes tab itself. There was plenty of warning when it would end. I was able to get the series done on 14 characters with no difficulty.