Lt. Commander
As the title says, a thank you to Cryptic Studio's Dev's and Forum mods for providing a great gaming experience over the last two and a bit years, with hopefully many more to come. While I only have time to play occasionally now (thanks to a certain game set in a galaxy far far away) I still very much enjoy my time here, particularly the mission content, FE's and the DOff system, so I was pleased as punch with Dan's latest post. Anyways, I just wanted to post this to brighten up your day a bit if you should need it.

Silence will NEVER fall on STO (sorry, I just had to quote that, I am a Whovian after all, as if you couldn't guess)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
As the title says, a thank you to Cryptic Studio's Dev's and Forum mods for providing a great gaming experience over the last two and a bit years, with hopefully many more to come. While I only have time to play occasionally now (thanks to a certain game set in a galaxy far far away) I still very much enjoy my time here, particularly the mission content, FE's and the DOff system, so I was pleased as punch with Dan's latest post. Anyways, I just wanted to post this to brighten up your day a bit if you should need it.

Silence will NEVER fall on STO (sorry, I just had to quote that, I am a Whovian after all, as if you couldn't guess)
Indeed good sir! I still very much enjoy STO and hope to see more great things come down the pipe. I was on last night playing with my new Bortasqu' cruiser and man is that thing beautiful. Can't wait to get on tonight and do me some mining events!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
Indeed good sir! I still very much enjoy STO and hope to see more great things come down the pipe. I was on last night playing with my new Bortasqu' cruiser and man is that thing beautiful. Can't wait to get on tonight and do me some mining events!
I'm back in to try out the new content, can't wait to try the new mining mission myself either, loving the Odyssey class, thanks to Adam Ihle and CapnLogan for that one
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2012, 10:16 AM
I hope the game is finished by this year though. Been a pretty good Beta so far.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2012, 10:44 AM
looking forward to the new stuff coming. thanks for the enjoyment so far far. keep it up guys.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I hope the game is finished by this year though. Been a pretty good Beta so far.
Wow... a whole 3 posts before a snarky comment to rain on the parade.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
thanks to Adam Ihle and CapnLogan for that one
Allow me to echo your thanks to Mr. Ihle. Would that be a +1 or a +2? Oh hell, double thanks from me, so +2 that!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Allow me to echo your thanks to Mr. Ihle. Would that be a +1 or a +2? Oh hell, double thanks from me, so +2 that!
Gladly sir. Gladly. It is one of the best ships ingame right now
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-23-2012, 01:43 PM
I agree whole-heartedly... My friends and I really enjoy the game.

Devs: Don't take the negativity that's sometimes prevalent on the forums to heart. There are many of us who are satisfied with your efforts and perhaps don't take the opportunity to show our appreciation enough.

Thanks for a good gaming experience, and I look forward to the game's continued development.

Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-23-2012, 01:47 PM
I thought of this as a kind of antidote to the negativity I've seen, and thought the Dev's could use a boost. I've seen firsthand what negative comments can do to people working in a business environment.