Lt. Commander
# 1 I really hate the new cursor
03-23-2012, 01:27 PM
It's too big, and the focus point is not at the tip of the arrow.

I went to the options to see if I could change it back, but the only options are "too big" and "ridiculously enormous".

I know some people (many people to be truthful) complained about how small it was to begin with, but can we please have a "small" option added with the cursor back to what it was?

Fair enough having the default "normal" be bigger, and "large" be for those with poor vision, but all three options would be appreciated.

Normal is too big and gets in my way now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2012, 01:54 PM
It took them over 2 years to fix the cursor and I love the new cursor look, but I also agree that more options are always better.

There should be small, standard, large options.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 01:56 PM
I love the new cursor changes!

My eye-sight isn't the greatest, and I was losing it every few moments. It was so frustrating...
When they added the option to chose a larger cursor I was very very happy. It was much easier to find when I would lose it, but I would still lose it...
The latest change of making it brighter, I was <3!! I haven't lost sight of it since. It's wonderful!

But that's for me personally with my situation.

I can understand your frustration and also agree that there could be more options for cursor customization so it can be better tailored to user preference and situation. Like yours and mine alike.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm getting unwanted cursor trails in high traffic areas. Anyone else experiencing this too?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
i <3 the new cursor and there should be an option for the old default.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
I'm getting unwanted cursor trails in high traffic areas. Anyone else experiencing this too?
I experience this regularly in STFs and high-traffic social zones.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob.rocks
It's too big, and the focus point is not at the tip of the arrow.

I went to the options to see if I could change it back, but the only options are "too big" and "ridiculously enormous".

I know some people (many people to be truthful) complained about how small it was to begin with, but can we please have a "small" option added with the cursor back to what it was?

Fair enough having the default "normal" be bigger, and "large" be for those with poor vision, but all three options would be appreciated.

Normal is too big and gets in my way now.
I wish we had a easy ON/OFF swich for it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
I'm getting that aswell sometimes.