Lt. Commander
# 31
03-23-2012, 09:39 PM
I wish the Mugato could fight along side me. It's a nice pet and gift. I will be getting mine in 10 days!

I agree with the general sentiments though, we are running out of inventory space! Something needs to be done!
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
*don't care for titles that nobody has active in the UI anyway
*don't care for dancing monkey pets (what does this have to do with Star Trek again?)
i guess that is for another audience.... 13 year old girls that go *oooh cute!* maybe? ... i don't know.

i'd rather have the combat pet for my 800 days and give the dancing monkey pet to the C-Store... oh well i guess the combat version will sell better.

I really love the DOff System,
and i think it's nice of you to allow us to refine an extra 500 per day, that seems to be the real Vet reward here.

but can you PLEASE not have this block a DOff assignment slot for 2 days?
make it a 10 minute assignment with a 2 day COOLDOWN, but please not duration?

(or just up the number directly and don't force us to log in every 2 days to grab an assignment? i mean 800 DAYS... whooo!)

but it's not like i would reach 8000 with any of my 9 chars regularly anyway

thank you
Now, it's hard to disguise my feminine charm and beauty, but I'm not a girl and I do the "OOOH CUTE!" thing, mainly with Horta's but this monkey ain't doing it for me.

Also, what might be at best (assuming no CD on the doff mission) an extra 500 dl a day is pretty negligable.

All this in context of 800 days of loyalty goes so beyond underwhelming for me that "meh" sounds too enthusiastic.

Whatever happened to the extra shipslot by the way?
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
*don't care for dancing monkey pets (what does this have to do with Star Trek again?)
... *facepalm*

It's from an episode of TOS, A Private Little War.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-23-2012, 10:54 PM
For my, a very worse veteran rewards.

Reach to 800 days must be something special that is only garbage.

Very disappoiment.

At least, we only have 100 days until reach to 900 days.

Thanks to everybody for the fun, sorry for my bad english.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-23-2012, 11:29 PM
I would have preferred the ship slot, and maybe a costume piece.(Veteran Starfleet Environment suit anyone?)

I'm in the "too many pets already" camp, and am considering discarding every non-buffing pet that I can reclaim at a later date. Between shuttles and hortas and all those danged tribbles (gotta breed them all).. I really am running out ob bank space for important things like particle traces and things.

That "Petting Zoo" idea sounds like fun, allowing us to turn out non-combat pets essentially into trophies on our ship interiors. Give us a shuttlebay like this, and I'll gladly store my Type8 Shuttle pet and Delta Flyer there. Just as I'd gladly use my glowy hortas to decorate the science lab on my ship.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-24-2012, 01:07 AM
I expect this: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...m/Mugato-1.jpg

Now what we get is only that: a big dissapointment...

Maybe it would be better to abolish the rewards...
Lt. Commander
# 37 The doff mission
03-24-2012, 01:18 AM
takes a mission slot, 2 days, and gives you the ability to refine 1k more dilithium? That's pretty underwhelming. Does it actually give you 1k dil to refine?

The ship slot was far more valuable to me personally.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-24-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
You are absolutely right... On average its been about 25k dilithium for 100 c points. Which is around a dollar... so take that 1k dilithium... So when you do the math what they are saying in relativity of dilithium vs c-points for your hard earned money that you either pay monthly or bought an LTS they are going to give you 5 cents extra worth of dilithium per day! These guys are so generous who would have ever thought they would give back some of those nickels from the nickel and diming but we know its a business so you had to keep the dimes ROFL.
Your math is off. A buck is 80 Cstore points, 1 point is about 250Dilthium. So they are giving everyone about 4 points every 2 days (or 2 points a day) PER TOON.

Everyone at 800 days should have at least 5 toons. So that's 10 Cstore points a day. In 30 days that's 300 Cstore points. Its pretty much double a lifer's stipend. And that's if you only have 5 toons, I have 10.

300 extra poitns a month is 3 master keys or a free Doff pack. So in reality its actually the best reward out of the bunch.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
As mentioned in the blog, this Mugato is the only version we will be making for the foreseeable future, subject to change of course -- there is no combat version for the C-Store planned. 800-Day Vets will be the only players with any form of Mugato.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Getting used to being underwhelmed here, 800 days and this is the best you can come up with?

Smoke and mirrors,smoke and mirrors, how did this get the green light to go? another title,another pet and a Doff mission which only rewards you marginally more Dil than wasting time mining and takes 2 days to do.

It's nice to be appreciated...
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-24-2012, 01:52 AM
I'd say the following: Make the duff assignment based on criteria and give the refinement award based on the suxxess outcome. That would justify a 2d length of the assignment itself, as I think 1'000 Diliffium for 2 days (equals 3'000 in 6 days to the basic 48'000 = 51'000 total) is just not really motivating to even visit the Academy to get the assignment after all. :p

Critical Suxxess (10% Chance): 2'500 Dilithium
Suxxess (80% Chance): 1'500 Dilithium
Modest Suxxess (10% Chance): 500 Dilithium