Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
03-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post
Hey guys,

sorry, but it's been a long day for me. I really need to get some sleep (for me it's now past midnight and I've been up since 6am).

Maybe we can schedule the next event of the kind a bit earlier.

Party long and hard, I'll see you out there.

Regards,
Rachel
Yeah, i had to schedule round work this time.

I'll be scheduling the next one differently.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
03-31-2012, 03:11 PM
The zone is #1
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
03-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
The zone is #1
on my way right now, beaming down
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
03-31-2012, 05:16 PM
Was a fun get together
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
03-31-2012, 05:49 PM
it was quite enjoyable, gonna spread the word more next time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
04-02-2012, 05:28 AM
I am sorry to say I missed this. I was too busy playing the Q event and power leveling a few alts to do any community events. I will try to make the Klingon events though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 77
04-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_13_X
I am sorry to say I missed this. I was too busy playing the Q event and power leveling a few alts to do any community events. I will try to make the Klingon events though.
Yeah, honestly the timing didn't work out due to surprise Double XP announcement.

But, I do plan on doing this again late May. I know college, work, trips are such a pain that this one I'll be announcing a month ahead of time with more input for date and time. This was sort of an early test run.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 78
04-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Yeah, honestly the timing didn't work out due to surprise Double XP announcement.

But, I do plan on doing this again late May. I know college, work, trips are such a pain that this one I'll be announcing a month ahead of time with more input for date and time. This was sort of an early test run.
Yeah, the Double XP had a lot of people too busy playing to hang out, but it was fun none the less. Thanks for throwing it, William. I'll look forward to the next one.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 79
04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yeah, the Double XP had a lot of people too busy playing to hang out, but it was fun none the less. Thanks for throwing it, William. I'll look forward to the next one.

Thanks sir
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 PM.