Lt. Commander
Hi,

I played this game way back but lost interest after a few months, but with all the changes I'm thinking about giving it another shot but had some questions. Not dealbreakers or anything, just curious.

I realise some of these questions will greatly offend the lore lovers:

Can you play the Klingon faction as human? If not, can you customise an alien race to appear human in order to play Klingons?

Also can you trade with federation players to use their bridge officers/duty officers?

Do you get human bridge officers for Klingons?

Is there much more PVE content for the Klingon faction than at launch?

I realise the simple response is: 'If you love humans so much then why don't you play federation?' I don't want to play federation simply because I much prefer the look and style of Klingon ships.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Can you play the Klingon faction as human? If not, can you customise an alien race to appear human in order to play Klingons?

Humans no, look-alike aliens yes

Also can you trade with federation players to use their bridge officers/duty officers?

No, both boffs and doff are different and you cannot own one from opposite faction even for trading

Do you get human bridge officers for Klingons?

afaik no. If you're after the human repair bonus, its broken anyway

Is there much more PVE content for the Klingon faction than at launch?

A lot more. I wasnt around at launch but I did hear about the lack of content. Currently it appears to be almost equal on both sides
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 10:05 AM
I have a 'human' KDF guy. Yes, it's Alien, but he looks totally human.

As for content, KDF has about 1/3 the missions of Federation... but that's a substantial improvement.
Also, KDF has about 1/5 the costume options.

That said, KDF ships are COOL, as are the pay ships (Nausicaan, Gorn, Orion). Despite all the problems and lapses, I still find KDF characters a lot of fun to play.

My KDF human, Timothy Vernon Williams (Twills):

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...77885542_n.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 11:45 AM
if you happen to have joined trill, you can play them on the klingon side... they look human, aside from the spots, which you can just call an elaborate tattoo if you want.