Lt. Commander
# 1 Re: Kerrat
03-23-2012, 12:04 PM
•War Zone missions have been updated. ◦They are now daily missions called Pacify Enemy Leaders.
◦These new missions are offered by Lt. Commander Icheb on the Federation side, and by Commander J'Vek for the KDF.

Well Pacify Enemy Leaders = PVP Arena not WAR Zone What is going on is this Bugged???

FYI I dropped the original Pacify Enemy Leaders and re- took the quest but it is still PvP Arena

Please put WarZone back the way it was even with the 30 min cool down.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2012, 05:58 PM
I was afraid of that: first a 30 min cool down then the update.
The dilithium reward was already limited by the 30 min cool down and the mining event is not an alternative!
Lt. Commander
# 3 Re: Kerrat
03-23-2012, 06:53 PM
A casualty of Cryptic's dilithium decisions. We are now forced to mine dilithium on an asteroid at a snails pace.

I think dilithium will go the way of the dinosaur soon.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
War Zone missions have been updated.
They are now daily missions called Pacify Enemy Leaders.
These new missions are offered by Lt. Commander Icheb on the Federation side, and by Commander J'Vek for the KDF.
These missions are not warzone, but Arena PvP. So rather than just make Ker'rat a daily, you've removed Ker'rat and replaced it with another Arena mission. Not sure if this was intended, but that is the result and very misleading given the wording in the release notes as it does not say "warzone has been updated: there isn't one."
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrys View Post
A casualty of Cryptic's dilithium decisions. We are now forced to mine dilithium on an asteroid at a snails pace.
... and for a pitiful amount of dilithium, no less.
Lt. Commander
I got, i dunno....500 points from five mining sites (I started out slow, trying to figure out how to play the minigame) at the end I got a few (less than 100) xp.

Is this working as intended? Do I need to get more points? How many? What's the deal with the different EV suits for 350000 dilithium?

Geez...it's almost enough to make me want to play an STF....
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:

I think dilithium will go the way of the dinosaur soon.
I have absolutely no respect for those who AFKed Kerrat so you won't get any sympathy from me. I'm glad to see that people need to actually do something to earn Dilithium now besides go eat lunch while others do the work for you.

There are plenty of ways to earn Dilithium which have nothing to do with mining. I earn 7-9k per alt in 60-75 minutes just by doing the Dailies - without Kerrat. And generally anywhere from 500 to 1,000 more per day just doing DOFF Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I earn 7-9k per alt in 60-75 minutes just by doing the Dailies - without Kerrat.
How? I ask that genuinely, as someone who farms Kerrat for lack of better options (despite hating the place). I just looked at my listed available missions and only saw 4 dailies: the rotating daily mission, Explore Strange New Worlds, Investigate Officer Reports, and the satellite defense. And that only adds up to 4800. What else do you run to get the rest?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
How? I ask that genuinely,
Gold farming tactics, except initiated in this game it's dilithium farming.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
How? I ask that genuinely, as someone who farms Kerrat for lack of better options (despite hating the place). I just looked at my listed available missions and only saw 4 dailies: the rotating daily mission, Explore Strange New Worlds, Investigate Officer Reports, and the satellite defense. And that only adds up to 4800. What else do you run to get the rest?
There are STFs.... two more Dailys in Eta Eridani that you can´t access via remote communication and of course the Breen dailys. I´ve never once in my life entered that Kerrat system and never had any problems getting dilithium. Doff missions also reward dilithium.