Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic give some love please
03-24-2012, 07:25 PM
First off all I just love the game from the begin until now I see the MMO has sailed true rough weather.
It made a lot off changes but I have some points for the Devs if they will read this.....
These are just some loose ideas hope I get some people with me on this.

• Give some specific weapons to the klingons
  • Some more options to the klingons like hairstyles and such.
  • Could cryptic make some nice badges for KDF so you let them see for witch house you fight.
  • Also what I miss the most is klingon specific missions.
  • Some more stuff in the C-Store would be nice !!!!
  • Get rid off all the places in the exchange I mean cathorize it better you have the tools.
    I thought D.Stahl promised to make it happen when starting a second toon you can start from captain.
  • Make some more single missions for KDF make KDF more intresting for players.
  • When are the Dev's starting to build on sector space and make it more bigger ?
  • Make some consoles availble in the C-Store please
  • Is the Cardesian Cruiser and the Galor become availble in store ???

Ok thats enough for now have a nice live
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Kirk
I thought D.Stahl promised to make it happen when starting a new toon you can start from captain.
KDF already start at Commander (well, LTC9 IIRC but the running around the First City gets you to Commander 22 pretty quickly) and it takes less than seventeen hours to hit level cap; I'd rather the gameplay experience was improved rather than made even shorter by upping the starting level even further.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 08:44 PM
The most I can do now is give you one of these....

<3
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 09:19 PM
You know what I would see as being love towards the Klingons? An actual pve story arc and being able to start at level 1 again. it's almost turned into a LotRO "moster play" parody.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJamz View Post
The most I can do now is give you one of these....

<3

No Idea what you mean by this but service to say I love your ships Federation and Klingon.
Actuelly every ship you build and others are cool but the klingons could use some more new ships hope you agree on that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
KDF already start at Commander (well, LTC9 IIRC but the running around the First City gets you to Commander 22 pretty quickly) and it takes less than seventeen hours to hit level cap; I'd rather the gameplay experience was improved rather than made even shorter by upping the starting level even further.
I wasn't Talking about KDF at this point I was talking about a seccond toon you start with the feds would be nice to play the whole thing again. But a part you see in the intro you see that old men talking but let him talk too captains who graduated as a Captain something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi Jham Jham, nice to see a new dev posting regularly here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-25-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metl View Post
You know what I would see as being love towards the Klingons? An actual pve story arc and being able to start at level 1 again. it's almost turned into a LotRO "moster play" parody.
Yes I agree Just from front lvl 1 to 50 and when you start as an new officer you can directly start from mission 1 as an klingon.
Because not all of us like too play as an fed officer just want to be klingon from the start.
At this point I agree .