Lt. Commander
It's becoming what I'd like them to be.

Now if only I could see some prisoners inside the brig and a few people sitting and drinking in the mess hall and my crews to greet me occasionally and for me to be able to sit in the mess hall with invited friends or have fleet conference/feast and for working bed in captain cabin and making love emote....

Anyway I'm upset about Kerrat but today I found something I like for the better. The interior is now much better. Thank you.

Now add some more touches like interior music that plays also on everyone's abroad and mini games for the captain to do in the ship interior.

Then sell us ship's interior packs!

But looking at Cryptic broken/bugged patches and or products I hope the game isn't near its end . Come on. Shut down Champions Online and focused on this one LOL . The gem is this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2012, 04:27 AM
Yes, thank you! I too love the fact that there are things inside my ship beyond mindless automatons (no offence to Mr. Data)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Personally i love the new NPC's that allow you to turn in contraband and change 5x a certain rarity doffs to a higher rarity. Although its weird that the Vulcan one isnt on Vulcan instead of Starfleet Academy. Would be another reason to visit Vulcan.

So im grateful for that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2012, 07:47 AM
I'd like to say thanks too.

I really is nice to have some real stuff to do inside my ship(s). The extra doff missions/options are great. I thought it was pretty clever putting these 'additional' assignments actually in the ship. Take for instance the extra engineering or councelor stuff. Being able to assign my crew to make stuff is cool, or chatting with the councelor liasion in the crew lounge about rotaing therpy shifts is a nice touch. - stuff that would otherwise not get included on the standard roster of Doff dutys.

Now, if we could just customize our crews (race - like a pure vulcan or andorian crew, gender - all male/female/mixed) and their basic uniform (for both male and female crew NPCs) - that would be great! An idea for the C-store?