Lt. Commander
# 1 Fan-fiction Short Story Series
03-27-2012, 02:53 AM
Not long after I started playing (some 400-ish days ago), I started writing some short stories with my captain and bridge officers. Part of this was inspired by a friend of mine who was doing a collaboration with some one else with their captain from the game. The other was that the officers themselves and even part of the way I played the captain kind of lent them certain quirks. I even recall during an early mission using a nickname for one of my officers which has consequently stuck.

I have waxed and waned on posting it here, but finally decided to. Mostly to see the reaction.

It is a series of short stories that do happen in a vague chronological order, but not explicitly one after another. It may be months, days, or weeks in between each story. It is still all the same characters and ship, as well as some earlier events being referenced.

They can all be found here: http://valhallashiplog.livejournal.com/ and I do try and add more as I finish them. Due to how my work schedule is I do not have a regular update schedule like some web-comics do, this is done mostly on my free time.

Feel free to comment, and any critiques be kept to constructive criticism please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2012, 01:14 PM
I'd love to check them out time permitting later today.

The fleet I just joined (TOS Veterans) is home to an array of very talented writers who constantly churn out novelettes and mission ideas.

I've also started to write sme of my own on a limited fashion (naval strategy related only).