Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
For some reason the in game bug system thinks that "Commandant of Starfleet Academy" is a swear word and won't allow me or other players report this via a support ticket so I guess I'll have to go this method.

For the last 48 hours or so, the Commandant of Starfleet Academy has been standing on his desk shooting through the window in his office on Starfleet Academy Instance #1.

Picture here: http://www.stowiki.org/File:Commanda...going_nuts.png

Not normally a big concern but i have to wonder when other NPCs get killed at Starfleet academy, they reset via a beam out and a beam back every so often. This hasn't happened in this case. I have to wonder if there's a programming issue with his routines. What routines he does have consider all he does is sit there normally, another concern of mine.

Can we also check the swear filter and figure out why "Commandant of Starfleet Academy" is considered a dirty word?

thanks,
-drmike
You just gave me my laugh for the day. Thank you! I needed that. The way you described it was hilarious!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-01-2012, 05:07 PM
This appears to be resolved. The veteran dilithum refiner NPC appeared in the latest patch and no one has mentioned his being attacked.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-01-2012, 08:47 PM
I've attempted to replicate what I did earlier and failed. So, we can claasify this bug as fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
I've attempted to replicate what I did earlier and failed. So, we can claasify this bug as fixed.
May not be. Cadets still cringe as they walk by the spot.

Not as bad as it was though.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-03-2012, 08:56 PM
I just tried it and not only did my mortar not fire, but quantum shadows didn't. I also did not see any of the cadets cringe when they walked past.