Lt. Commander
# 21
03-26-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
So I got an unopened Galor Pack.

Its tucked away in my Bank.

Do I sell it, or do I open it and use it.

I hear people say its a good ship.

What is the best profession to use it with? Eng, Tac, or Sci?

I don't know I have never commanded it. But I'm willing to help you decide. Send it to me and I'll test it for you. I'll get back at you with my full impressions. Don't fall to the deception of the people trying to get rid of it from you. Ill test the ship for you to help you decide. :p

Hmm joke aside,

If people see you flying standard ship they will think hey he's silver.
If people see you flying a premium c-store ship they will say nice ship
If people see you flying the bundle pack flagship they will say stupid son of *****

But..

If people see you flying theCardassian Galor they will say LUCKY son of a *****

Now just for that impression alone it is worth it imo You know you'll make faces frown flying that ship they didn't get
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-26-2012, 01:01 AM
PM me. I can make you a good deal for it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-26-2012, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
PM me. I can make you a good deal for it.
If it was a good deal why not proposing it here :p (just pulling your leg)
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Right now I am stuck 50/50 on if I should resell it, or use it.

For now I will just hold onto it.
Copy the character that has it to the Tribble Test Server. Open it up and try it out. If you like, keep it coz you got it at a good price. I bought mine too early and paid 95 million.

If you don't like it, hold on to it and sell it when the price for it goes up on the exchange. Then you'll have the EC to buy a future rare ship that you might want.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Copy the character that has it to the Tribble Test Server. Open it up and try it out. If you like, keep it coz you got it at a good price. I bought mine too early and paid 95 million.

If you don't like it, hold on to it and sell it when the price for it goes up on the exchange. Then you'll have the EC to buy a future rare ship that you might want.
Best suggestion so far. Sounds like a plan.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Quote:
So I got an unopened Galor Pack.

Its tucked away in my Bank.

Do I sell it, or do I open it and use it.

I hear people say its a good ship.

What is the best profession to use it with? Eng, Tac, or Sci?
Go to the Foundry forum. Tell people there that you're holding a contest and you'll give the ship away to the person who makes the best mission immortalizing your character in the history of the game (give a little bit of backstory about your character so people have something to work with). Wait a month while people make their missions (set a contest deadline), and then decide the winner, either from the mission you think is the best, or because it's the most highly rated/played.

What this will really accomplish is there will be about a dozen Foundry missions devoted to your character, making you a central part of the Foundry's lore. Maybe you'd even catch on and become a stand-by for even more Foundry missions (depends on how cool your character is, and what the contestants manage to do with him/her).

You know you're not going to miss that outdated Cardassian relic, and what better use of your energy credits than to aggrandize yourself and leave a lasting mark on the game?
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Why don't I just hold onto it while you guys debate it :p

I say mail it to me. I'll put it on the Exchange for ten energy credits. I'm not joking; I'd actually do it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-26-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Go to the Foundry forum. Tell people there that you're holding a contest and you'll give the ship away to the person who makes the best mission immortalizing your character in the history of the game (give a little bit of backstory about your character so people have something to work with). Wait a month while people make their missions (set a contest deadline), and then decide the winner, either from the mission you think is the best, or because it's the most highly rated/played.

What this will really accomplish is there will be about a dozen Foundry missions devoted to your character, making you a central part of the Foundry's lore. Maybe you'd even catch on and become a stand-by for even more Foundry missions (depends on how cool your character is, and what the contestants manage to do with him/her).

You know you're not going to miss that outdated Cardassian relic, and what better use of your energy credits than to aggrandize yourself and leave a lasting mark on the game?
That would work if I included an entry fee.

hmm...

20 submissions at 8 million credits each = 160 million.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-26-2012, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
I say mail it to me. I'll put it on the Exchange for ten energy credits. I'm not joking; I'd actually do it.
and be ready real quick to buy it yourself...
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-26-2012, 03:28 AM
deleted double post