Lt. Commander
Was this supposed to be fixed in the last patch? If so, one of my characters is still bugged because I don't have the DS9 option on my transwarp abilities. This is after I have gone down to SFA and talked to Lt. Ferra and clicked the buttons for Update Commendation Records.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Please message me your @handle and the character affected by this and I will have it checked out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the reply! I PMed you the information.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 09:22 AM
i have the same problem but on my tier 4 marauder engineer,i have transwarp to Q'onos and Alpa Centauri only.
Also i can enter Sirius sector but i don't have the marauding version of diplomatic immunity to give/use on my power tray.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunter View Post
i have the same problem but on my tier 4 marauder engineer,i have transwarp to Q'onos and Alpa Centauri only.
Also i can enter Sirius sector but i don't have the marauding version of diplomatic immunity to give/use on my power tray.
Have you talked to the KDF duty officer contact at the Academy and asked for a fixup on the Marauder commendation category? That should fix it up, if you haven't done that already. If you have done that, then something more complicated may be happening.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-08-2012, 12:17 PM
yes i have spoken to the kdf duty officer,several times infact,but to no joy.
so i must have something more complicated at hand as you say.
my problem started at tier 3,when i didn't get the 3rd transwarp,and i thought "meh" once i get tier 4 it'll kick in but it didn't.
I have the enemy faction boff and the accolade but 2 tranwarps and the marauding powers are non existent.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Have this also. Have filed 3 Bug reports over the last 6 months about this

Enyfeo Hewafoca@enyfeo

Seems to have worked fine for my Sci and ENG but Enyfeo is a tac officer and they were all leveled to tier 3 on the old diplo system and then to tier 4 via doff system.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Have you talked to the KDF duty officer contact at the Academy and asked for a fixup on the Marauder commendation category? That should fix it up, if you haven't done that already. If you have done that, then something more complicated may be happening.
This works, had to do it when it was first changed and it fixed it for me, OP, try it if you havn't already.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Same thing with my character Scott@SaturnPrime. I'm missing two transwarps and Diplomatic Immunity. I go check with Ferra almost everyday when I'm in Sol System and click the Diplomacy fix.

Still no joy.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We've been telling you for weeks that this does not work.

It only helps if you did not get the rank at all. It has no effect if you got the rank, but not all of the benefits that were supposed to come with it.

This isn't even an isolated issue: Many of us have been locked out of First Contact missions since season 4, and there's never been so much as a single dev post acknowledging the issue. That's a bug that has persisted for a year, without even making it onto a known issues list.

PLEASE fix the bug report system - we should not have to post on the forums to get dev attention on these matters!