Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
got the new od tac cruiser, and with the new aquarios bridge, my ready room has no door! this a bug or justa local error?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2012, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioskyline View Post
got the new od tac cruiser, and with the new aquarios bridge, my ready room has no door! this a bug or justa local error?
As said in another thread, some of my bridge officers on my Science Oddy Aquarius bridge don't actually sit/stand at stations either. My engineer simply stands in a corner just off the transporter pad, as does my science officer on the oposite side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01
As said in another thread, some of my bridge officers on my Science Oddy Aquarius bridge don't actually sit/stand at stations either. My engineer simply stands in a corner just off the transporter pad, as does my science officer on the oposite side.
yeah i count 6 open stations on mine please put more of my bridge officers in them cheers..
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starky69 View Post
yeah i count 6 open stations on mine please put more of my bridge officers in them cheers..
It does seem odd - it's a large bridge, with numerous stations. Considering the size of the ship, the majority of the bridge stations being unmanned (and the officers who should be stood/sat at them simply standing around at the back of the bridge) just feels wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2012, 03:11 AM
That + other issues:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius1 View Post
Guess I'll add mine to this one too.

- There are a couple missing faces on the base of the railing near the stations by the viewscreen. (See image below)

- The gloss effect on a lot of the chairs is a bit too harsh. It transitions too abruptly or something. Something about it just doesn't look right.

- No doors to the ready room. Feels unfinished.

- Too many of the bridge officers are just standing around "thinking". They should get to work! Lazy bums! It feels empty without someone sitting next to the captain chair or at some of the other stations.

- The LCARS are static. I didn't notice any animation.

- It would be cool if you could also go to the other decks via the transporter pad since this ship is supposed to have site-to-site transport. We're beyond silly turbolifts.
See image: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6638/odysseybridge.jpg

-There are two "cylinders", outside, on the left and right side of the top front window. One is out more than the other. In fact from the lower deck window you can see it's floating, not really attached to anything.

- More importantly... There's a gaping hole above the top-front window. It's drafty and I think we're depressurizing.
See image: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7...seybridge2.jpg

Other than that, GREAT JOB! I really like it! Lots of detail and originality.
pff... Cryptic handles the Aquarius bridge like the fight club. They know about it but they don't talk about it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-28-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothername View Post
That + other issues:

pff... Cryptic handles the Aquarius bridge like the fight club. They know about it but they don't talk about it.
I think those bugs are fixed cos i don't see them (gaping hole, "cylinders"). And yes some privacy for the captain:p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Guys what did you expect?

I mean really.... for THAT low price the Odysee comes with - it costs JUST about the same as a full priced game like Mass Effect - you cant really expect a wroking unique bridge cant you? You'd have to spend much more on that one...
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-28-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Guys what did you expect?

I mean really.... for THAT low price the Odysee comes with - it costs JUST about the same as a full priced game like Mass Effect - you cant really expect a wroking unique bridge cant you? You'd have to spend much more on that one...
Well, to be honest it's not a huge problem (i.e it doesn't make the game unplayable) though it would be nice to see it rectified at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-28-2012, 07:49 AM
I learned something cool yesterday!

The new Oddy bridge shares Zone chat with other Oddy bridges!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc
I think those bugs are fixed cos i don't see them (gaping hole, "cylinders"). And yes some privacy for the captain:p
Unannounced ninja bugfix? Nice

Irritating the door aint fixed. And the stations staffed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
I learned something cool yesterday!

The new Oddy bridge shares Zone chat with other Oddy bridges!
Now its really an exclusive club