Lt. Commander
Do I have to go to a Tailor to do it, or can I switch at will?

I equipped some Armor. I'd like to be able to switch between my Armor, and my Regular Uniform. is that possible? I have not been able to figure out how to do it, maybe I'm just stupid.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to switch to my Armor when I beam down to a planet on a mission, but switch back to my regular uniform everywhere else.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2012, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymad4
Do I have to go to a Tailor to do it, or can I switch at will?

I equipped some Armor. I'd like to be able to switch between my Armor, and my Regular Uniform. is that possible? I have not been able to figure out how to do it, maybe I'm just stupid.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to switch to my Armor when I beam down to a planet on a mission, but switch back to my regular uniform everywhere else.
Just unequip the armor when you aren't using it (drag it back into your utility tray). Either that or use default key 'U', right-click on the armor and select 'unequip'.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01
Just unequip the armour when you aren't using it (drag it back into your utility tray).
you can also right click on the armor in the inventory screen and select "disable visuals" and re-enable visuals when beaming down.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
you can also right click on the armor in the inventory screen and select "disable visuals" and re-enable visuals when beaming down.
THANKS!

that did it.

will just have to remember to re-enable the visual when I want.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2012, 11:13 AM
And if you have other uniform slots, you can switch by right-clicking on your avatar, and select change uniform. Before you can do this though, you need to set up the slots at the tailor.