Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi every1

As the title says... i dont have clean idea as which weapons are most recommend in this ship.

I think maybe:
Fore: 2 beam array + torpedo
aft: 2 turrets + torpedo

If anyone have other idea for recommend pls post
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I would recommend not using torpedoes, the Vo´quv turns pretty horrible. It´s pretty much beams all the way.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
I would recommend not using torpedoes, the Vo´quv turns pretty horrible. It´s pretty much beams all the way.
Indeed, that is why we invented the RCS Accelerator, the Combat Impulse Engine, the Tractor beam I , the Reversed Tractor beam II and the gravity well II. I run x3 STF Quantum Torpedo Launchers Mk XII, threw on some good ol purple torp doffs and now they fire like they are sexy and they know it. The rear i stacked up with Tetryon turrets to help the Tachyon beam II. Works wonders in an STF.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2012, 12:59 AM
U can also safely get away with dhcs in STFs. stf : 90% stand and dps cube, gates, gens, xformers. spheres dont move fast enuff to get out of 45. probes are on autopilot, cure bops/raps also on autopilot. With carrier shield modifier + ttx2 + epts x2, u can easily stand and dps with minimal movement for defense.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Depending on gameplay.

Been doing a lot of STF's with my Vo Quv lately.
All disruptor
Front:
1 quad cannon, 1 dual heavy cannon, 1 dual beam
Rear:
2 beam array, 1 turret

My general set up is...
All disruptor, or tetryon
Front:
2 beam arrays, 1 dual beam
Rear:
2 beam arrays, 1 turret(or mine)

With STF's and most mission type gameplay you may struggle a little at times, but for the most part you can always get the nose on target.
If you're talking PvP, they will park on your tail. A good mine launcher can persuade them to stay in your broadside, but getting the nose on is rare.
I like to focus on disruptor and tetryon so as to improve my pet/teamate damage, bottom line with only 6 slots and the turning rate of a small moon, you can only do so much.