Lt. Commander
# 21
04-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Really, I'd just say open KDF costumes that we see the NPCs in first city wearing.

I swear we see gorn using Merc set, with orion shoulder pads(I think). Lethean's get the hooded outfit. Fairly sure their are Naus guys wandering with a unique hairstyle.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I absolutely agree with this idea. I have made my own thread as well

Personally, I think the C-Store costumes should open up because it will make them more money. It can't possibly make them less.
And I sir agree with you at the extemely slow pace of adding new inventory to the Cstore. Its like they dont want our money if they havent already set it as a goal they should Endeavour to add new stuff every week and thats after they add a huge amount to bring it up to snuff with a wal-mart.Right now its kinda compared to a bodega or some mom and pop shop.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Yeah, KDF should get pretty much everything besides Starfleet uniforms. Heck, in Enterprise we see an Orion as a Terran Empire officer so they should be able to use ENT mirror uniforms

The non-variety you get as a KDF player is ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-16-2012, 05:06 PM
I don't get why they don't open up some of the C-Store options that are out there now for the KDF (merc set... etc). I think they could possibly even get away with offering them as separate purchases.