Lt. Commander
# 1 M.A.C.O Variants
03-27-2012, 07:50 AM
First off, I am 100% sure that I am not the first person to ask about this or start a thread like this however in some cursory research I have yet to see anything 'official' regarding it so here goes.

How about some love for us M.A.C.O's lol?

The omega set costume variants come with many different color options while the M.A.C.O only comes with like six, and they all are in the same white-to-grey blue color spectrum.

In a perfect world, keeping the same style but adding in a cammo overlay similar to the Enterprise Series M.A.C.O's would be amazing, but I'm sure that would require more work that may or may not be high on the priority list...so at the very least adding some additional colors would be killer.

Really I'd be ecstatic even if they the only thing added was a black color version, so you end up looking more ninja rather than something like a background dancer in a Lady Gaga video....
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Theoretically, they'd just need to add a "camo" texture, but I imagine it's a little more complicated than just tossing a texture file into the mix.

However, I do agree. I'd love to see some camo textures (even some variations, like Jungle, Desert, Arctic, Urban)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Indeed sme more variety would be real nice